No announcement yet.

Is Lebron James a choke artist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    If I remember correctly, Pennington, Bulger and Redman where drafted ahead of him. You think these guys would have won 3 rings by now?
    Pennington yes...he has an arm

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
      hahaha good one ill give it to ya lol
      still i enjoyed watchin the saints give it right back to them
      Actually that gave was the Vikings to lose. All those turnovers cost them. In OT if you don't win the coin toss you usually lose and it happened man.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        im not a believer in judging greatness by rings.

it takes teams to win championships not people. Peyton Manning can tell you that.

Tom Brady wrongfully gets credit for those 3 super bowl wins much like Kobe gets all the recognition for the Lakers Threepeat.

The first super bowl win of the patriots was all defense...they kept the "greatest show on turf" from killing them on offense.

Tom rode that team...ill give him credit for playing his part but great he is not
        With your lofty standards, does Montana qualify as a great QB?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          Pennington yes...he has an arm
          Alright then. Let's agree to disagree.

Comment

If I remember correctly, Pennington, Bulger and Redman where drafted ahead of him. You think these guys would have won 3 rings by now?
            If Pennington had the help Brady had? I think he would.

Comment

With your lofty standards, does Montana qualify as a great QB?
              Montana as of now is the GOAT.

Because he has the pure talent to match the super bowl wins... but the things he could do on the field when he did them made him the GOAT not his rings.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                If Pennington had the help Brady had? I think he would.
                3 rings? Like I told Pugilist, let's agree to disagree on that one.

Comment

Alright then. Let's agree to disagree.
                  Defense and intelligent coaching win championships in football.

Look at my Saints.

So if anything your logic means...........

Teddy Bruski > Lawrence Taylor

aint no ****ing way

Comment

3 rings? Like I told Pugilist, let's agree to disagree on that one.
                    If Manning or Drew Brees were in his place I guarantee they would have at least 3 rings. I doubt either of those two would have let the Giants game be so close.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      Montana as of now is the GOAT.

Because he has the pure talent to match the super bowl wins... but the things he could do on the field when he did them made him the GOAT not his rings.
                      I wasn't talking about rings alone. Montana also had a ton of help. I think he was also playing with a somewhat decent wide receiver that made all those silly plays.

Point is, he also won all those rings with help, same as Brady. Stats wise, I don't think they are that much different too. So where do you draw the line with Montana being great and Brady a chump?

Remember, Steve Young won with that team when Montana left.

Comment

Working...
                      X