Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      reported:

duplicate thread

Who's that on your avi?

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        Who's that on your avi?
        I've seen F l i c k e r with that avatar. He should know her name.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          reported:

duplicate thread

you of all people i'd think would enjoy this sort of ****

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
            I've seen F l i c k e r with that avatar. He should know her name.
            I got it from vet. Thanks anyway.

Comment

The very 1st time I did it, I got ****ed on. It was my fault though because I went up in it without warning her as I was young & dumb but since then I got on my game so it would never happened again. Now I know how to do it and its all good. You shoudlnt do **** sex if you dont know what youre doing. Either you or the girl should either be experinced or up on your homework and then you are good. As long as the girl is clean then there are no problems but you just have to make sure she is

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                The very 1st time I did it, I got ****ed on. It was my fault though because I went up in it without warning her as I was young & dumb but since then I got on my game so it would never happened again. Now I know how to do it and its all good. You shoudlnt do **** sex if you dont know what youre doing. Either you or the girl should either be experinced or up on your homework and then you are good. As long as the girl is clean then there are no problems but you just have to make sure she is

i can only imagine how awkward was the sex was after that

man, thanks for sharin

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                  Who's that on your avi?
                  Arianny Celeste.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                    i can only imagine how awkward was the sex was after that

man, thanks for sharin
                    It wasnt awkward at all to me which I think made it less awkward to her. She was a sexy chocolate *****. The thing I remember about her is that I ****ed her just minutes after meeting her. I didnt even know her name. She knew I was the man around my way and she said she liked thugs. I got out my car and was walking and she called my name. I was like "how you know me"? She was the cousin of some dude around the way that I messed with but she wasnt from the area. Some girls told her who I was. She said something to me and I was like "whatsup then? I dont fake. We can go right now". So we had the hookup for me & my man to go **** her and her friend but as we left, he was getting scared like a ***** so I took him and his girl back. Then I went and smashed her friend. She had some tight ass *****. When we got back, her cousin was like "you ****ed him, didnt you"? She said NO but he was like, stop lying girl, I know you like them thugz.

Then I didnt see her for like a month but the next time I saw her it was instant again and thats when the mistake happened. I was hitting it from the back and didnt watch where I was putting it. Again, her ***** was so tight then I couldnt really tell the difference and she never said anything. I think we both were like in shock when we started smelling it but I still couldnt believe it because I didnt even know at that time that I was ****in her in the ass. When I smelled it, then I looked down and was like man. I still kept ****in her for a long time after until I nutted. I mean, it already happened now so why stop? You might as well get that nut.

Even after all that I still wasnt 100% sure because the **** was so crazy to me but as soon as I nutted, she ran to the bathroom and I went into another bathroom. I got some tissue and wiped my dick and it was brown. I took a shower and left. We was at my man's house. Now Im a pro and most older women know what they are doing anywyas. This story is like 12 years old or something. I was still in skool
                    Last edited by DLT; 02-22-2010, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X