Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exposing KARMA WH*RES !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what a karma whore is but I'm face down ass up if ya wanna show me.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      And thats what we'll do eh lads, any infractions we can give out???
      lads? you got no friends !! 2Pac rapped about you: "I got no mother****ing friends !! Thats why I ****ed your b*tch you fat mother****er !!"

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
        Really?

That makes you pathetic for creating a thread about another man on this forum and caring about his karma.

[/thread]
        I dont care for his karma. I just don't understand why a guy would join this forum but never give his 'real' opinion about certain topics.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          keep dancing fat boy

red k sent for real after that

Comment

Originally posted by JCArky View Post
            I don't know what a karma whore is but I'm face down ass up if ya wanna show me.
            dude take this **** to the Eastern Europe forum section.

oh yeah and by the way...

*REPORTED FOR GAYISM

Comment

I dont care for his karma. I just don't understand why a guy would join this forum but never give his 'real' opinion about certain topics.
              Why don't you talk to him in private instead of making a thread about his karma?

BB92 is a cool guy. I'd rather have more guys like him instead of the usually idiots and trolls on here.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

red k sent for real after that

so youre like that fool that got his ass whooped by Epic Beard Man. You say you gonna do **** but you don't.

Comment

Why don't you talk to him in private instead of making a thread about his karma?

BB92 is a cool guy. I'd rather have more guys like him instead of the usually idiots and trolls on here.
                  dude talking private is sooooo g*y.

I'd also rather have sex with Jennifer Love Hewitt then my real girlfriend...but that will never happen !!

Comment

dude talking private is sooooo g*y.

I'd also rather have sex with Jennifer Love Hewitt then my real girlfriend...but that will never happen !!
                    You can't leave him a comment on his profile instead of looking like a fool on the site for crying about another man's karma?

Comment

You can't leave him a comment on his profile instead of looking like a fool on the site for crying about another man's karma?
                      well I did but he deleted those posts I left on his profile, just ask him.

Comment

Working...
                      X