Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not just some random hoe, would you lick your WIFE's butthole?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not just some random hoe, would you lick your WIFE's butthole?

I say have her lay on her back legs spread wide open in the air and go in head first.... Lick from the clit to the butthole and back... She'll love it, I promise...

Discuss........

Originally posted by *!#@PBRick@#!* View Post
    I say have her lay on her back legs spread wide open in the air and go in head first.... Lick from the clit to the butthole and back... She'll love it, I promise...

Discuss........
    nooo....i would **** my wife up the ass...but a rim job?? nooope im afraid...i dont want my tongue smelling and tasting like ****...

Comment

Been with my girl for 4 years, never licked her *******.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        nooo....i would **** my wife up the ass...but a rim job?? nooope im afraid...i dont want my tongue smelling and tasting like ****...
        Stop being so scared... Catch her as soon as she comes out the shower...

Comment

I would not lick my wife's *******.

Comment

No.

Eatin ***** is aight.

Fuck eatin out her ass.

Comment

**** yes, man you see them toes curl up and she is groaning, oh hell yes. And get her to do it to you, **** me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                **** yes, man you see them toes curl up and she is groaning, oh hell yes. And get her to do it to you, **** me!!!
                hahaha!! i actually lold as soon as i read that

Comment

Originally posted by *!#@PBRick@#!* View Post
                  Stop being so scared... Catch her as soon as she comes out the shower...
                  i was only kidding about the afraid part....but even if she comes out of the shower...i most probably still wouldnt..id lick her ***** dry thats about it

Comment

Working...
                  X