Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the biggest load of bull**** someone has ever told you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Whats the biggest load of bull**** someone has ever told you.

I used to know this kid, Simeon Cope, when i was in school.

He told us this story that was so funy, and he thought we belived him, he was like 15 at the time.

He said he was sneaking around some millitary base near nottingham, and all of a sudden the troops spotted and caught him, apparently he was made to kneel down, and the uk army's best marksman had a magnum to his head, and apparently simeon leg swept the guy and set off running, while the guy was shooting at him and missing. Then this land rover started hasing him, and someone fired a heat-seeking missle out of it, and so simeon pulled out his zippo lighter, and threw it toward the land rover, and the missile went into it and blew it up.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

He told us this story that was so funy, and he thought we belived him, he was like 15 at the time.

He said he was sneaking around some millitary base near nottingham, and all of a sudden the troops spotted and caught him, apparently he was made to kneel down, and the uk army's best marksman had a magnum to his head, and apparently simeon leg swept the guy and set off running, while the guy was shooting at him and missing. Then this land rover started hasing him, and someone fired a heat-seeking missle out of it, and so simeon pulled out his zippo lighter, and threw it toward the land rover, and the missile went into it and blew it up.
    yeah, i know what u mean mate. a couple of years ago some dude told us a huge bs story, talking bout Iraq has WMD's. we was like GTFOH...

Comment

if anyone believed that garbage, they should be put to death instantly

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
        if anyone believed that garbage, they should be put to death instantly
        we acted like we did, we even got him to tell the story to other people

Comment

we acted like we did, we even got him to tell the story to other people

Comment

Crazy story from one of my mates about shagging some broad who was a model.

Comment

Someone once tried to convince me that a hurricane called 'Hurricane Erin' destroyed the world trade center buildings and that it was created by the government who control the weather, but they made it look like planes hit the buildings by using sophisticated holograms and camera trickery.

My response? Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

This one friend of a friend used to tell us that he was cellmates with Mike Tyson.

Comment

"You can be in position to be earning $100,000 a month In ACN in just six short months, Now just pay the $500 membership fee, follow our system and you are on your way"

Comment

Some bull**** my boss fed me when I was a teenager to try and keep me working for free when he was going out of business and couldn't afford to pay me.

Comment

Working...
                    X