No announcement yet.

just saw tapeworms in my dog's poop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just saw tapeworms in my dog's poop

noticed it today. Is there anything I can give him that will get rid of them? I am not gonna be able to take him to the vet until Saturday. Can you guys help me out?

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Comment

I use Canex by pfizer. But if you're desperate and can't go to a vet right now, try some over the counter dewormer tabs for humans. factor in your dog's weight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
        I use Canex by pfizer. But if you're desperate and can't go to a vet right now, try some over the counter dewormer tabs for humans. factor in your dog's weight though.
        Thanks bud. Its just that I go into work at 6am and get out at 8pm I'm stopping at cvs right now.

Comment

They look like spaghetti right? I saw those in my dogs **** also. They went away on their own. That happened with 2 dogs i had when they were puppies. It passed on its own.

Comment

taste it first and if its crunchy then you have to get a certain medicine.....very crucial

Comment

You sure it's tapeworms? Could just be regular ass dog worms...

Comment

well in the brochure i have from petsmart it shows pictures of different types of worms and what I saw in his **** looked just like the tapeworm pictures in the brochure. So im guessing they are tape worms.

Comment

most likely your infected by it too... lol .... disgusting man!

Comment

Your dog can die if you don't get it medical attention. And something else I always wondered why does corn show up in everybody's **** a day after they eat corn?

Comment

Working...
                    X