No announcement yet.

Sociopath Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
    Now I know man after watching this video man .My old mate was one.deja vu .He's defintley got the devil on his shoulder man .I heard rumors he was going to see a phsciatrist a few yrs back. Now I know it adds up after watching this video.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I used to burn ants with a magnifying glass, then moved on to shooting birds with a bb gun, next it was burning the cat with a lighter and starting fires in the woods. I used to punch people in the face or push them on the floor when I was young to see them in pain, lol. I became fascinated with horror movies especially the slasher/gore flicks.

I had to go to the shrink a bunch when I was young but you can tell those guys anything (the stuff that they expect you to say not how you really feel........which is nothing most of the time)

At funerals, I never got upuset and could not bring myself to tears and often would wonder why everyone else was so upset. I imagine myself punching or attacking people when I'm talking to them just because I could do it if I wanted to and they would not do anything back except run and call the police. I restrain myself of course because I don't want to lose my freedom because of expressing my inner desires openly, which is why I like watching fighting so much.

I have cut myself and burned myself just to feel the pain and I have imagined how it would be to kill someone but I know that it woud feel like killing a dog or cat, just another animal except it can talk and try to convince me not to follow through with the act.

People have called me crazy in the past but I just laugh and tell them I'm just joking but in reality, I like to see their expressions and insecurities when I "let loose" a little bit.
      Stop bragging.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        Psychopaths>sociopaths.
        It's pretty much the same ****, more or less.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Definitely Not Amateur my boy. That's for sure.

He was all pissed off earlier about me sticking up for MMA.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Loc you're definitely a sociopath.

But I still love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  Loc you're definitely a sociopath.

But I still love you.

As do I .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                    LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

^^^^^^^That kid looks like Loccy.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      As do I .
                      One day, we shall meet - in Valhalla.

Comment

Working...
                      X