Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most dangerous places you have ever been.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
    That had nothing to do with oil prices. Oil prices are controlled by Wall st. speculation.

The Shah??

Really man? I swear just when I think you're making headway you start saying crazy ****.

The Shah was a puppet just like Saddam was and was installed after the spooks overthrew the democratically elected Mohammed Mozadek.

I believe it was called Operation Ajax.

You can thank Brzezinsky for getting rid of the Shah and installing the Mullahs.
    If you don't think burning billions of barrels of oil (a finite resource) affects the price, then I suggest you go back to school, learn about supply and demand.

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
      Doesn't matter if they like you, only if they fear you.

Fcking Carter sold his ass down the river and there's been a mess ever since.
      as evil and despised as the shah was he kept the middle east civil.

the ayatollahs are to be blamed for a lot of the mess in the middle east.

Comment

There was one black family living in this neighborhood.

They've moved out.
        a lot of blacks are moving to san bern/riverside , palmdale/lancaster and out of la.

Comment

If you don't think burning billions of barrels of oil (a finite resource) affects the price, then I suggest you go back to school, learn about supply and demand.
          That happened in 91. It has no effect on the current oil market and it never did.

Oil is abundant. They find new oil all the time. There's no proof that its a finite resource.

Commodity prices are all manipulated by Wall st. speculation.

I'd tell you to go back to school and learn that but they don't teach that in school.

I wonder why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Banned Tua View Post
            as evil and despised as the shah was he kept the middle east civil.

the ayatollahs are to be blamed for a lot of the mess in the middle east.
            Thank you.

And I don't think that we're ever going to be able to leave Iraq, and not have some vicious dictator come right back into power, no matter what we do.

So I say we cut our losses and get the hell out, Afghanistan as well.

Though I doubt we'll see any anti war protesting going on as long as there's a dem in power.

Comment

• i used to drink at a Cantina in Tatooine

Mother ****ers will blast you in a minute.

Comment

That happened in 91. It has no effect on the current oil market and it never did.

Oil is abundant. They find new oil all the time. There's no proof that its a finite resource.

Commodity prices are all manipulated by Wall st. speculation.

I'd tell you to go back to school and learn that but they don't teach that in school.

I wonder why.
                Yes speculation caused the surge to 150 bucks a barrel, that and our reluctance to drill our own oil. But of course it's a finite source, the stuff takes too long to make naturally. There are sources like the oil sands in Canada, but it's very expensive to extract. The oil in the middle east is running out, and Saddam sure as hell didn't help the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Banned Tua View Post
                  a lot of blacks are moving to san bern/riverside , palmdale/lancaster and out of la.
                  **** man, the neighborhoods been getting sketchy lately. Even were thinking about bailing.

There's a young crop of Avenues that just popped up down our block. I know for a fact that those little ****ers are carrying 9mm's too.

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
                  Thank you.

And I don't think that we're ever going to be able to leave Iraq, and not have some vicious dictator come right back into power, no matter what we do.

Though I doubt we'll see any anti war protesting going on as long as there's a dem in power.
                  Dude, Saddam was helped into power by the U.S government. How can you not know that? Its a matter of public record.

You are right about the bold however. The reason for it is that most of those fake ass "war protesters" are almost all foundation funded. Foundations are what fund Barky, so of course the ****ing hypocrites are going to stay quiet now.

Good old fashioned grassroots activism needs to return. Foundation ran groups like Code Pink are fraudulent.

Comment

Thank you.

no "the ram has touched the wall" option?

Comment

• Saddam used to keep everyone in check. I liked how when he came to power he called a meeting calling peoples names like they were going to be a part of his inner cabinet, and had them all shot. That's bad ass.
                      Last edited by street bully; 02-14-2010, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X