Oye boys..? Need ur help?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOKERS View Post
    Errrrrmmmmkkaaaay!
    so where were we last time? you were about to tell me how rich you are and in what car you drive in?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Made an account to ask us this?
      lol

I would'nt want fuk all..If your a man fuk you gonna want flowers or **** brought for you..

I'd want sexual favours but that **** comes standard anyway..
      So the answer is Fuk All..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        lol so going to the cinema is the thougtful one? Haha !!
        haha!!!!!!!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

so where were we last time? you were about to tell me how rich you are and in what car you drive in?
          I already replied to that. dont tell me u didn't get it. I ain't typing all that again.

I have valentines gifts to buy. lmao. Awwwwwwww..u ain't got anyone. Oh well if I wasn't married I buy you something. How's that for charity huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            lol

I would'nt want fuk all..If your a man fuk you gonna want flowers or **** brought for you..

I'd want sexual favours but that **** comes standard anyway..
            So the answer is Fuk All..
            Wow such a cheapskate but in a good money saving kind of way...

Comment

I already replied to that. dont tell me u didn't get it. I ain't typing all that again.

I have valentines gifts to buy. lmao. Awwwwwwww..u ain't got anyone. Oh well if I wasn't married I buy you something. How's that for charity huh?
              How come you think I dont got anyone? Last time I told you something you told everybody about it. I'm not telling you **** again.

Comment

How come you think I dont got anyone? Last time I told you something you told everybody about it. I'm not telling you **** again.
                I thought you were joking with me how was I to know about your dodgy innovations. I swear to god anything you tell me from now on is private and confidential. I just assumed you were messing around.

Comment

Wow such a cheapskate but in a good money saving kind of way...
                  lol

2 me Valentines day is for dudes wanting to let a next chick know there interested without rar going up to them hence the ? with the card..

Not for married couples...

Comment

lol

2 me Valentines day is for dudes wanting to let a next chick know there interested without rar going up to them hence the ? with the card..

Lol, Valentine is an american phenomena. We don't play with that up in the cold north.

Comment

lol

we quite young. not that old and boring yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X