Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 REASONS Why I just beat Merseysiderrr in Fifa 10.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
    Our National team is full of amazing individual players so in games our team is pretty good.

It's a shame that in real life, all of these brilliant players can't play well together.
    So you are saying the English squad isn't as strong as they seem? In real life I mean.
    Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    If Romania are 77 in game and England are 100 you should be expected to win.
    No Locke, 100 rating is the best in the game. Romania's team is only rated 77.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
      So you are saying the English squad isn't as strong as they seem? In real life I mean.

No Locke, 100 rating is the best in the game. Romania's team is only rated 77.
      They should be in reality, but in recent years they've struggled to play together.

If you took any of our squad, they would probably get picked for almost any other national team if that was possible.

But for some strange reason, they aren't good together.

For example, Gerrard & Lampard are to of the best CM's in the world. But for England, they are pretty ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        They should be in reality, but in recent years they've struggled to play together.

If you took any of our squad, they would probably get picked for almost any other national team if that was possible.

But for some strange reason, they aren't good together.

For example, Gerrard & Lampard are to of the best CM's in the world. But for England, they are pretty ****.
        I am going to kick the ball around the back yard for a bit, lol.

But how do you think they will do in this years World Cup? Who is the favorite going in?

Please don't say Brazil.

Comment

Ok Jacky, I'm done hating

Let's appreciate the beauty that is this Hagi goal from the 1994 World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post

That was at the Rose Bowl near my house, I had tickets to go to it and gave them to my mom and her stupid friend instead.

Comment

But how do you think they will do in this years World Cup? Who is the favorite going in?

Please don't say Brazil.
              On the betting websites it says:

1. Spain
              2. Brazil
              3. England
              4. Argentina
              5. Italy

In order of favourites to win it.

Our new manager seems to have gotten our team to play alot better so hopefully we have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post

Wow what a goal

Comment

Please don't say Brazil.
                  Brazil will be there, although a lot of Brazilians I know don't like Dunga and the style he uses.

Spain has a great squad, and Germany does pretty well in just about every international competition. They had an up and down streak in the late 90's and early 00's, But I think they'll do well in South Africa.

Comment

How bout Crissy and the Portugese squad?

Comment

IMO Spain will win it. Their squad is probably the best there is.

Comment

Working...
                      X