Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with unwanted attention from fat and ugly girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
    That sounds like a solid reaction, I once asked a fat and ugly girl if she was easily shocked and she replied NO so I asked her if she took it up the arse.
    Was that a proposition to her?

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
      Was that a proposition to her?

I was just gauging her.......... I was a little drunk at the time and felt like having a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        BostonGuy will sort them out.
        Thanks Laddie, and yes, they need sorting out too. And the guy that does it...

Comment

I just let them suck the dick.

Everybody wins this way.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            I'm too good looking for fat girls to approach me. They'd know i'd turn them down, so they don't bother. True story.
            That's exactly what I was gonna post....you beat me to it!!But yeah, it really is true with me too.

Comment

I was just gauging her.......... I was a little drunk at the time and felt like having a laugh.
              I bet she took your offer seriously, and you considered....

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
                I bet she took your offer seriously, and you considered....

Nah, she was surprised and laughed it off.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                  That's exactly what I was gonna post....you beat me to it!!But yeah, it really is true with me too.
                  STFU.

You poster your picture before and you look like a damn Mexican hobbit.

Thats why fatties don't approach you.

Frodo.

Comment

See Breakbeat, that is why I like you...You bring up topics I can relate to..

And yes, I know what you mean... I got a couple of my friends bashing on me because I didn't **** this fat, ugly thing with a kid who just broke up with her boyfriend and was looking to hook up..I guess I was suppose to be the hook up and I passed on that ****..Then my boys were clowning me and saying i'm scared of *****..I asked them if they would have hit it and they said "hell no." haha.

I'm not that desperate for ***** to where I have to bang hippos just to get off..I'd rather do the job myself.. I only like quality, **** quantity..

Comment

Nah, she was surprised and laughed it off.
                      I did that to a couple of fatties late night in Old Town Pas one time. I said: "hey, you girls wanna **** tonight?" and at first they seemed kinda into it but I continued being belligerent about it and they ended up shooting us with pepper spray.

Comment

Working...
                      X