Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather and Rick Ross end beef, We shook hands

Floyd Mayweather and Rick Ross end beef, We shook hands
    February 12th, 2010 | by officialscorecard

Miami rapper Rick Ross ended his beef with boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. during a formal one-on-one discussion. The “Boss” promised he and Mayweather are no longer enemies. “Yeah, bumped into Floyd Mayweather,” Ross said. “Most definitely. We chopped it up like G’s and after a discussion, we shook hands. So that’s squashed. It’s a new year, it’s time to get new money. Y’all know what it is. I kept it 1,000.” (MTV) Reports last month said rap mogul Diddy had to break-up a potential fight between Ross and Floyd.

Floyd Mayweather was ready to rumble with a famous nemesis in Vegas this weekend — but just before a fight broke out, Diddy saved the day. It all went down at the grand opening of Vanity nightclub in the Hard Rock Hotel — which was hosted by Diddy. We’re told Floyd Mayweather rolled over to the party to see Diddy, when he literally ran into rapper Rick Ross. Sources tell TMZ one of the men “bumped” into the other man and their entourages immediately became “confrontational.” But as things started to heat up, we’re told Diddy swooped in between the guys and calmed everyone down. We called Mayweather’s camp for comment and his father, Floyd Mayweather Sr., told us there’s been beef between Floyd and Ross for a while because Ross has allegedly been, “talking s**t.” We’re told both Mayweather Jr. and Ross eventually went back in the club and partied the rest of the night away without incident. (TMZ) Later confirming the incident took place, Ross said Diddy helped prevent the fight.

“I’ma leave that on the gangsta side, shout-out out to Diddy,” Ross told DJ Envy in an interview. “It’s safe to say somebody most definitely owes Diddy a dinner date. But you know, we back to business, it’s a new year so we focusing on our money. Most definitely the bosses bumped heads out there, it wasn’t pretty but we kept it gangsta on my side…” (Power 105.1) Last December, Floyd said he no longer had issues with Ross.

“Like I said before, we had a little problem, what he do is what he do and what I do is what I do,” Mayweather explained to DJ Whoo Kid. “You know how it is. With anybody, if you start trouble, you know, I gotta finish it. Like I said before, he did what he had to do and I did what I had to do. And that’s in the past and I’ll leave it where it’s at…Well, I’m the biggest boss that you’ve seen thus far.” [laughs] ” (Radio Planet TV)

Ross is huge, but Floyd would **** that dude up badly.

Comment

Floyd sounds like he's still talkin ****, lol. Its good to squash it though because **** can go on forever and its hard for Floyd to win because its a rapper and they always got the mic. Like Floyd does a bunch of **** but Ross is basically music & interviews on **** like that all day so he can always say something. Win or lose, its not good for Floyd. The real question though is what happends with 50 because he's been known to diss his friends if they start ****in with his enemies. I think this could be a little different becasuse I still dont think Floyd will hang out with Ross or anything. Its just like you do you and Ill do me. Also, Floyd still seemed like he talked a little **** in this interview so I think it could be all good but you never know when it comes to 50. All these *****z are rich though so fuk it

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        Ross is huge, but Floyd would **** that dude up badly.
        Yeah, street fights are not the same as boxing in boxing size matters a lot. But in a street fight you can be 6' 6" I'll get you my friend P, who's a 5' 7" 25 year old but stocky guy with tremendous power, with one punch he'll have you thinking twice about fighting him. He has that Dominican gang, Trinitarios, shook in fear every time they see him. I'm not even exaggerating. Dudes twice his size **** bricks at the thought of fighting him. I can tell you a whole bunch of street fights I've seen of his with my own eyes and you would never believe me.

Comment

floyd would knock him out like he did to the big show! lol

Comment

In a fight Mayweather would win soley because of experience but Ross's goons would fill Mayweather with enough lead to let 100000000000 poor kids write an essay.

Comment

Nah, Floyd knows whats up. You dont ever catch Floyd sleeping when it comes to **** like that. You see he always has the big boys around him. Thats one place where he's definitely been smart with his money. He keeps them huge ass bodyguards around at all times. Meanwhile there is that vid of "Gun Play" from Rick Ross's Triple C's group being KTFO and them boys didnt get shot at

Comment

I listen to Ross but only because a lot of his music has a lot of bass. But thats where it draws the line.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
                  I listen to Ross but only because a lot of his music has a lot of bass. But thats where it draws the line.
                  Ross is garbage.

Comment

Did anyone even give a **** about this pointless beef?

Comment

Working...
                    X