No announcement yet.

I Saw My Deaf Neighbor Get Punked Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Saw My Deaf Neighbor Get Punked Today

so i have this deaf neighbor...great guy....gives to charity and always likes to help everyone out...we let him slide with the music bumping because he's deaf but today, one of our other neighbors wigged out for no reason and started punking him for having his car radio too loud

he didn't even hear him yelling...poor guy...i think we're gonna egg that other dude's house tonight

Get in there.........
    Last edited by COVID-19; 02-11-2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

yeah that guy is probably a racist

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        so i have this deaf neighbor...great guy....gives to charity and always likes to help everyone out...we let him slide with the music bumping because he's deaf but today, one of our other neighbors wigged out for no reason and started punking him for having his car radio too loud

he didn't even hear him yelling...poor guy...i think we're gonna egg that other dude's house tonight
        Let me guess, dude was yelling at the deaf guy as he was driving away as fast as possible.

Comment

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You crack me up.

Comment

just throw rocks pre
            don't waste eggs
            I like eggs

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post
              just throw rocks pre
              don't waste eggs
              I like eggs

i like that red egg...with sliced tomatoes....damn

Comment

Picking on the handicap is uncool.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
                  yeah that guy is probably a racist
                  Don't get this dude mad. He might start posting some personal info. You just never know.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                    Picking on the handicap is uncool.

unless that handicap is Burner

Comment

Working...
                    X