Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's that suspicious character?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Libido and Crack aren't playing games anymore. Haha I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
      I give you props for even having a favorite lol. I can never choose a favorite from Wu-Tang Clan but people know me for being big on Method Man. My ex girl "hates" Method Man because he's my favorite

But na I like GZA and Masta Killah as much as I like Method Man. I have to hear at least one Inspectah Deck song every day. But If my life depended on it i'd lean towards...(**** hurts just picking one lol)...I gotta say GZA(Forgive me Method Man and Masta Killa haha).
      Brah, you have "Tical" over "Illmatic" and "Liquid Swords?"

Comment

Libido and Crack aren't playing games anymore. Haha I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
          Yeah, Dance with the Devil. Makes me shiver.

I disagree with the flow though. I hate it.
          Real lyrics about how far little dumb mother ****ers would go to find acceptance among their peers.

In this kids case, he was so eager to prove himself to his crew, that his complacent nature lead him to the ultimate mind **** upon realizing he had just raped his own mother.

Bizarre extreme in example, but has a lot of realism within gang culture.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
            Brah, you have "Tical" over "Illmatic" and "Liquid Swords?"
            Like I said, it's tough to make a top 10 for me. These are albums that I listen to equally.

Comment

Yo this flow goes to all the hoes I ever ****ed with
              kids I smoked blunts with
              and my ex-girl that sucks dick
              ninjas takin shorts in weed spots because they know me
              and to my moms
              because she makes good cheese and macaroni

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
                Real lyrics about how far little dumb mother ****ers would go to find acceptance among their peers.

In this kids case, he was so eager to prove himself to his crew, that his complacent nature lead him to the ultimate mind **** upon realizing he had just raped his own mother.

Bizarre extreme in example, but has a lot of realism within gang culture.
                exactly, and how far he had to go to lose the rat jacket cuz he pleaded out on a case

Comment

Like I said, it's tough to make a top 10 for me. These are albums that I listen to equally.
                  Yeah.

I can't even really come up with a top ten, it changes way too much.

Too many dope albums through the years.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                    hey, don't be so fast, i wanted to see what would happen if I threw some more on there. i love artifacts

Comment

• Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
                      I give you props for even having a favorite lol. I can never choose a favorite from Wu-Tang Clan but people know me for being big on Method Man. My ex girl "hates" Method Man because he's my favorite

But na I like GZA and Masta Killah as much as I like Method Man. I have to hear at least one Inspectah Deck song every day. But If my life depended on it i'd lean towards...(**** hurts just picking one lol)...I gotta say GZA(Forgive me Method Man and Masta Killa haha).
                      I know exactly what you mean. Rae started as my fave when he dropped Cuban Linx after Enter 36.....then Deck became my fave, which switched to Masta Killa when he came out with No Said Date and Made In Brooklyn (2 underrated albums). Ghost then got my props, when Fishscale exploded.

It changes more then i change my briefs, but as i listen (always have hip hop in background)....Deck just grabs my attention. Love ODB too.....and GZA.

Comment

Working...
                      X