No announcement yet.

Seriously, WTF is the deal with WOMENS BARE FEET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    How do you feel about the inside of a woman's ear? Nose? The back of her knee? If you are appreciative of every part of a woman's body, where are these threads.
    I like the inside of a woman's hear...I stick my tounge in softly and that turns them on like a light switch and that's just the beginning...the back of her knees???Your giving me some ideas.....

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
      haha You ****ing with the wrong bitches son, i stay swift with mine, i don't have to spend money on a ***** to appreciate the puss and everything else that accompany's it, **** if anything im the one getting over on them!
      I **** with the wrong bitches?? I just had one buy me a five bedroom house this past July with out marrying her, my name on the purchase agreement pimp what you got foot lover?

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
        I **** with the wrong bitches?? I just had one buy me a five bedroom house this past July with out marrying her, my name on the purchase agreement pimp what you got foot lover?

Somehow i don't believe that.. I don't got **** to show, but a phone full of numbers a ***** sleep in my bed right now and mad confidence.. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          She pays the bills though King. So that's a lose lose you have there in the end IMO. Not saying you DON'T have a good thing going now.......

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Somehow i don't believe that.. I don't got **** to show, but a phone full of numbers a ***** sleep in my bed right now and mad confidence.. lol!
            wow, anybody can ****. If thats your claim to fame you are in the wrong argument with the wrong cat.

Comment

Donnie. I don't believe that.

Know why? Because I just don't. My Woman is probably out cheating on me and I'm on the internet. And stuff.

Probably why she's in fact out cheating.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

thats not you in your av, is it?

Comment

so you believe that those who are not aroused by feet are either high school kids or ****sexuals.

you have 90 posts, I have far more. Your time in this forum has been about women's feet.
                  It's not the fact that they don't like feet, I can understand that....it's the fact the way they make it seem like it's some unforbiden act or some nasty **** when were talking about a beautiful woman's feet...that's what makes me think that you'all don't really like women or some ****t like that...the way you express yourself.

And FYI I was here since 06 and the few that know my old account can tell you that out of like 2,000 posts that I made maybe once( and that's a big maybe ) I made a post about feet but I highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    She pays the bills though King. So that's a lose lose you have there in the end IMO. Not saying you DON'T have a good thing going now.......
                    uh uhh, everythings in my name. The worst I can do is she jumps the fence, I sell, I already have about fourty K in equity, and rising. But she's my lil go getter, I'm gonna grow old with this one if it kills me. lol

Comment

thats not you in your av, is it?
                      Yes that's my boy Donald Haskins A.K.A. "It's That Boi"

Comment

Working...
                      X