No announcement yet.

I have a question for white people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
    Depends on how he's dressed, honestly. If he's got a XXXXXXXXXL basketball jersey and some jigga wear pants on and is wearing enough chains to look like Mr. T and has 3 sweatbands on both arms and has 2 do rags, a beanie and a fitted on sideways then I'll probably chuckle a little bit because he looks like he should be working at the circus, and inside of me there's a thing that says "this little ****er will keep walkin if he knows what's good for him".

How you conduct yourself is infinitely more important than race. I'm as white as it gets too, btw.
    know one dresses like that anymore. "3 sweatbands"? This ain't the 90's. LOL

Comment

Such an ambiguous question. It's like asking, "What do you think when you see a door?" You're not really thinking anything, although you still know it's a door.

It would depend on completely on the situation and circumstance which would provoke a distinct thought about the person's skin color.
      Last edited by deliveryman; 02-07-2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Interesting question. I'll be sure to ask this at my next klan meeting.

Comment

Same thing I think when I see any other man. Bet he cant whip me.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
            ........The first thing I think is "he must be out on parole".

Comment

Where da crack at?

Comment

Honestly, nothing I wouldn't think about anyone else.
                Unless it's a black girl with a nice booty them I'll be checkin that **** out.

Comment

if he dresses a certain way I will be watching that rass he maybe looking to rob you, we get warn about being very aware of our surroundings.

Comment

I instantly jump to conclusions.

Comment

If I see a white person where I work which is in the rural area where the ganja is grown, the idea pops in my head that they are criminals hiding from prosecution in their country or they are drug mules.

Comment

Working...
                      X