Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was more skilled, Scottie Pippen, or Lebron James?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pippin may have better fundamentals, but lebron can dominate a game completley in a way the few player (let alone pippin) can match.

Comment

Pippen is more talented/skillful than Lebron. Lebron is all physical ability. He is bigger, runs faster, and can jump higher than everyone else. That's why he is good. Wait for that 'age' where you can't run as fast or jump as high kicks in, he wont be **** then.

Pippen was rediculous. And RunsW/Knives is wrong. MJ wouldn't be who you know and love without Pippen. As soon as Pippen gets on that team, all hell breaks loose and the Bulls start winning titles. Pippen literally changed MJ's style of play as well. He even had MJ doing the "tongue" thing. MJ just gets the credit for it because Nike promoted the fuck out of him. Where as Pippen had Fila.

I'm tired of MJ getting all the credit for that team. I was watching that team back then. MJ wouldn't have won **** if Pippen and Rodman wasn't on that team.

MJ is like Ali. Ali gets the credit for that style but all the REAL fans know Sugar Ray Robinson was the guy who did it first.

Last edited by F l i c k e r; 02-21-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Dude look at his team. LOL they ****ing suck without him.

At least Jordan had Pippen, Kukoc and Rodman at times.

Lebron James has been playing with a group of Bums forever now.

Hes had 4 all stars at his side and some all defensive players as well.

The team is built around his talents, not the other way around.

His playing alongside bums is a myth. Just because the names aren't superstars doesn't relegate them to bum status.

You don't average 52 wins a year because you have bums on your squad.

the last 4 years the Cavs have won

Comment

Pippen would be LeBrons back up.

Comment

James is a walking highlight reel.

Not sure if I've ever seen Scottie on a Highlight reel.

I can't recall his spectacular plays lol I don't think there are many. Sure he would steal and then dunk it but so what.
            Pippen is a born winner that was a ****ing assassin in crunch time. Without him the bulls would not have won as many championships as they did, He was the heart and soul of that squad. Also when it comes to highlight reels, Pippen has one of the greatest dunks of all times.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Pippen is a born winner that was a ****ing assassin in crunch time. Without him the bulls would not have won as many championships as they did, He was the heart and soul of that squad. Also when it comes to highlight reels, Pippen has one of the greatest dunks of all times.
              Dude...............Stfu and stop trying to argue with me. LOL

NEVER ONCE DID I EVER ****ING STATE THAT PIPPEN WASN'T THE MAN.

Why is it that you guys are twisting and distorting basic logic just in the attempt to argue with mundane ****?

God it's annoying.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Dude...............Stfu and stop trying to argue with me. LOL

NEVER ONCE DID I EVER ****ING STATE THAT PIPPEN WASN'T THE MAN.

Why is it that you guys are twisting and distorting basic logic just in the attempt to argue with mundane ****?

God it's annoying.
                Who`s trying to argue with you man? We usually see eye to eye on most of this ****, but you seem to be extremely touchy as of late. It's an opinion thread I made, you stated yours, and I stated mine. I don't even get into tit for tats around here, and I thought you knew that by now. Jeez runs, I thought you were better than this. .

Comment

Pippen would be LeBrons back up. Dont kid yourselves.
                  Last edited by El Castigador; 02-21-2010, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Who`s trying to argue with you man? You seem to be extremely touchy as of late. It's an opinion thread I made, you stated yours, and I stated mine. I don't even get into tit for tats around here, and I thought you knew that by now. Jeez runs, I thought you were better than this. .
                    No no, I wasn't trying to patronize you.

I was trying to firmly prokove and or critique a response from you other than repetitive support of anything Opposition to basic knowledge.

Lately you've been disproving holocaust over holocaust on this site.

I get frustrated reading it all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

No no, I wasn't trying to patronize you.

I was trying to firmly prokove and or critique a response from you other than repetitive support of anything Opposition to basic knowledge.

Lately you've been disproving holocaust over holocaust on this site.

I get frustrated reading it all.
                      Not opposing basic knowledge here. I believe Pip was better skilled, James is more of a natural talent, and has more god given ability.

Comment

Working...
                      X