Collapse
No announcement yet.

i whooped a gangster's ass pretty bad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] i whooped a gangster's ass pretty bad!

This idiot was trying to sell me a fake ass chain at the gas station he kept saying some bull**** about him needing to get rid of it to come up with money for a lawyer because he had caught a case.

I told the dude the chain looked fake and he flipped out, he started callin me a hatin ass ***** and that I better leave or he would fuk me up.

The wankster didn't know I have boxing experience, I have trained a little over 5 years on and off and have sparred some decent pros.

The ass hole was gonna sucker punch me but I slipped the punch and circled his ass, he tilted his body back with his head as far back as possible throwing paw like punches in a southpaw stance. I caught him with a nasty left hook and right to the body and as he tilted forward I unloaded like a 5 punch combo. The guy fell like a sack of potatoes and I got the fuk outta there.

As I was leaving my heart was pumpin hard and next thing you know I was laughing because I had never beaten somebody up without getting hit at least once.

Originally posted by Nuevo Leon View Post
    This idiot was trying to sell me a fake ass chain at the gas station he kept saying some bull**** about him needing to get rid of it to come up with money for a lawyer because he had caught a case.

I told the dude the chain looked fake and he flipped out, he started callin me a hatin ass ***** and that I better leave or he would fuk me up.

The wankster didn't know I have boxing experience, I have trained a little over 5 years on and off and have sparred some decent pros.

The ass hole was gonna sucker punch me but I slipped the punch and circled his ass, he tilted his body back with his head as far back as possible throwing paw like punches in a southpaw stance. I caught him with a nasty left hook and right to the body and as he tilted forward I unloaded like a 5 punch combo. The guy fell like a sack of potatoes and I got the fuk outta there.

As I was leaving my heart was pumpin hard and next thing you know I was laughing because I had never beaten somebody up without getting hit at least once.

Cool Story

Comment

Can you teach me how to fight?

The **** is that pic lol

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
        I knew you were gonna post some **** like this.

Get some new material already.

Oh and p.s, the Penelope file is too big. Find a better picture of ratface and make sure its sized correctly.

Amateur.

Comment

i'm going to need video evidence

Comment

Originally posted by Adam West View Post

Oh and p.s, the Penelope file is too big. Find a better picture of ratface and make sure its sized correctly.

Amateur.
            Penelope and Eva rule Jacky
            just view the smaller images as seen in default

and why do people bother posting fight stories?

you know nobody is gonna believe you

Comment

Amateur.

GTFO........

Comment

Originally posted by Nuevo Leon View Post

What game is that sounds sick
                and is it out for the ps3?

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post
                  Penelope and Eva rule Jacky
                  just view the smaller images as seen in default

and why do people bother posting fight stories?

you know nobody is gonna believe you
                  Eva rules. Penelope, not so much.
                  Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                  GTFO........
                  Wanker.

Comment

Eva rules. Penelope, not so much.

Wanker.

Comment

Working...
                    X