Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
    Nobody knows for sure how the earth was created = Fact
    There is no proof that a God exists = Fact

So all you ****s just admit that we all know nothing.
    great post both sides dont know **** and i find it funny when atheists and religious people act like they have everthing figured out when in reality they both have no idea

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
      I have 20/20 vision and a good college education...

so no we are not all dumb and blind.
      HAHHAHHAHA...you're taking what i said out of context...i did not mean that statement in general, however i meant it as it pertains to philisophical discussion etc

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
        Nobody knows for sure how the earth was created = Fact
        There is no proof that a God exists = Fact

So all you ****s just admit that we all know nothing.
        wrong, your existence is proof enough that there is a creator

Comment

Originally posted by Abbey Road View Post
          mother****er im a physics major in UNI, i know more than any **** on this site
          I'll take you on Einstein. I have a 1st class honours degree in Physics, completed a 4 year course in 3 years after skipping the intermediate year.

Comment

wrong, your existence is proof enough that there is a creator
            Correct.....the problem is which one? God, Aliens or Nature?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Correct.....the problem is which one? God, Aliens or Nature?
              well Chups, let me simplify it for you

1. God is NOT dependent upon time, matter and space.

Whereas

2. The Universe is dependent upon time, matter and space.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
                  I'll take you on Einstein. I have a 1st class honours degree in Physics, completed a 4 year course in 3 years after skipping the intermediate year.
                  ok then mate, this idiot brought up the link to virtual particles and used it as some sort of justification for the creation of the universe, when clearly virtual partices are only created from uncertainties in energy and only exist for a brief moment.....this knucklehead is comparing the appearance of an electron (mass 9E-31 kg) with the mass of the universe (mass on the order of 1E80 kg).....your thoughts on VP's mate

Comment

picture of an athiest when he is told SOMETHING can't be created out of NOTHING
                    Assuming you are talking about a religious view upon creation. Could we not argue that, if something cannot come from nothing, then god would not exist, as there would be nothing to create god, as such? There would have to be a higher god to have brought about this gods existence. Kind of like Plato's world of the forms, then the idea of the form of the forms.

If we argue that god is a necessary being, therefore has to exist, why can we not equally argue that the universe itself is the necessary being?

Comment

you ignorant twat....you keep bring up virtual particles, you have read a wikipedia article on the net on virtual particles and you think you know more than me, you're in for a shock punk.....

your use and mischaracterization of virtual particles proves you have the slightest idea of what you're talking about. you think you can just post a link and think you know everything???

Did you even read the links you provided? It is clear that you did not understand them....tell me where in that article it provides evidence that virtual particles appear from nowhere?????
                      wow, u are really ****ing stupid, u can see it being explained there in the page see.

"Virtual particles in vacuums" "Pair production"

This has been confirmed in experiment in a vaccum in which the vaccum exerts a force caused by virtual particles.
                      They form out of nothing in short periods of time and disappear again providing they be immedietly replaced and they can literaly come out from nothing and return to nothing after a very short time.

Comment

Working...
                      X