No announcement yet.

Athiests are soo BLIND, IGNORANT, DUMB AND STUPID

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    just personally don't like it. what i don't like is you Athiests constantly telling me i'm wrong. I'll never believe life was started by some random explosion.

You don't know if you are right. thats all im telling you. Take it or leave it, we didn't start from nothing. You think our entire genetic makeup is purely random?

the Catholic church was just a tyranical throne of power, in reality, it's got nothing to do if there is a God or not.
    well you stated earlier in this thread that something cannot come from nothing, yet your belief in God is that something came from nothing. It is a contradiction.

Comment

• the concept, infinity, is science's version of God.

They can't get rid of it... they took God, banished him millions of light years away, billions of years ago..and imprisoned in a ****ing molecule...

but they can't fully get rid of God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
        I've had a chat with some atheists/agnostics, and they have their reasons.

One guy is real unfortunate, had a kidney transplant and doesn't really know how long he has to live due to the immune system kicking out the new kidney.. Yet.. if they allowed cloning of organs, he wouldn't have to worry about it. Its the highly religious types that are against cloning, so he naturally takes a stand against religion, because a cloned kidney would allow him to live a full life without worrying about taking 900$ a month immune system depressants

So you see, there is a perspective from every side.
        Not an atheist, but i do hate it when religious groups try to influence policy making. If theyr'e so against cloning/gay marriage/divorce/ birth control, then their flock shouldn't do it. No need to tamper with other people's lives when you can police your own ranks.

Comment

• yeah my new stance on cloning is organ cloning is ok, but not full people cloning.

My fear before was that organ cloning would serve as a stepping stone, or gateway, towards full person cloning.. that once pandora's box is opened, it will be hard to shut.

But people like my kidney transplant friend have shown me that there are other considerations than vague concepts of morality and precautionary measures towards some greater wrongness... There are people that need that research today to live.

Comment

• Fuck religious beefs.

Peeps should argue over sumthin else if they insist on arguin at all. Blasphemous to attack others' beliefs. If you disagree, just disagree and be done wit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Fuck religious beefs.

Peeps should argue over sumthin else if they insist on arguin at all. Blasphemous to attack others' beliefs. If you disagree, just disagree and be done wit it.
              I know, lol at ppl arguing about things that they couldn't possibly know anything about and don't really matter.

You are here now, the universe exists, who ****ing cares how and why.

No one signed up for the journey called life so just make it as enjoyable as possible......

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I know, lol at ppl arguing about things that they couldn't possibly know anything about and don't really matter.

You are here now, the universe exists, who ****ing cares how and why.

No one signed up for the journey called life so just make it as enjoyable as possible......
                ah...

agnostics..

Comment

• don't comment again unless you have substantial evidence
                  That's a wonderful philosophy to have. Now you asserted that god exists outside of space and time, so now you can provide us with your "substantial evidence" to support your assertion or you can kindly STFU and leave the discussion to the adults.

What ever you guys do, don't bring up that idiot Dawkins. I can't stand that man. He's such an irritating character
                  Why bring him up yourself then? His science writing is very good.

If Athiests believe in the big bang THEORY, then the big bang is their god.
                  This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You'd have to be an intellectual derelict to even begin to contemplate something so inane and downright foolish.

aka the real reason why people are athiests is because they hate morals. People love fornication and don't like accounting to anybody.
                  Making idiotic and prejudiced statements like this could end up being quite embarrassing if they are quoted in such a manner as to make you appear a hypocrite.

just personally don't like it. what i don't like is you Athiests constantly telling me i'm wrong.
                  aka the real reason why people are athiests is because they hate morals. People love fornication and don't like accounting to anybody.
                  Oh dear.

to each his own, I like having a faith, gives me a reason to live.
                  And I find it somewhat sad that your only reason for living appears to be a selection of bronze and iron aged myths repackaged repeatedly and forced upon children with threats of posthumous misery.

You think our entire genetic makeup is purely random?
                  No, I think your understanding of chemistry and biology is meagre at best. If you want to know about the chemicals that make up our world and the organisms that live in it then read a science book, do not ask your fundamentalist pastor because evidently they have an understanding of the subject as weak as your own.

the concept, infinity, is science's version of God.

They can't get rid of it... they took God, banished him millions of light years away, billions of years ago..and imprisoned in a ****ing molecule...

but they can't fully get rid of God.
                  Now this statement is simply redefining the word "god" to refer to something that is hard to argue against. Sort of like this:

Does infinity exist?

Yes.

Well infinity is another word for God therefore you believe in God!

WTF!?

If you're going to simply redefine words to suit your argument then god is a delicious slice of cheesecake that contains no calories and as god is everywhere I WANT MY FUCKING CHEESECAKE!

The existence or nonexistence of god is a question of great importance. Far too much importance to be resolved using rhetorical trickery and word games. Must try harder.

Comment

• Oh and I should point out that I'm still waiting for someone to offer the correct spelling of the word "atheist".

Comment

• pathetic alt....the ts

Comment

Working...
                      X