Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did peeps wank before the Interweb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive always known a slut or two who suck dick for the taste of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
      ..............nowadays it's just so easy to find all types of fuked up **** on the interweb, what old school tactics did peeps use pre web days?
      BBS lines

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
        BBS lines

It's just too damn easy nowadays, kids have got it easy!

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
          How did peeps wank before the Interweb?
          ..............nowadays it's just so easy to find all types of fuked up **** on the interweb, what old school tactics did peeps use pre web days?
          My cousin

:wank::wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
            Playboy or Hustler, and good old imagination.
            lol innit :P

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
              fredticks of hollywood
              and i would just load my spank bank of girls asses and boobs I would see through out the day in school haha.
              This is when I was 14 or 15 before I actually got some haha.
              I didnt have a computer til I was 18
              Fredericks of Hollywood was the ****!

Better than Victoria's Secret, hands down (VS is still good)

I still spank it to those catalogs today for posterity's sake, and it still feels just as good... In fact, sometimes better watching a vid or viewing pics online.

Anyone remember those 900 hotline commercials they used to air after midnight with the girls crawling around in bed? I used to fap it to those. In fact, I used to record my favorite ones on vhs and kept on replaying them
              (remember, this was before I even had cable tv)

I remember the time when I stumbled upon one of my dad's ****o tapes (dubbed in Spanish, lol), then shortly after came across his stash of ****o mags in a box. :wank::wank:

Anyone remember those "My Size Barbie" dolls?

Comment

Hustler, Playboy, Penthouse, Swank?

I personally got down with the Sears catalogue, women's lingerie section. I didn't like the in your face full exposure of the magazines mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
                  Hustler, Playboy, Penthouse, Swank?

I personally got down with the Sears catalogue, women's lingerie section. I didn't like the in your face full exposure of the magazines mentioned above.
                  My dad's collection had a bunch of convouted names. Most are probably not in print anymore. He probably had like 1 playboy mag in there.

I remember I went to the mall with my friend, we were 13-14, we went to the book store and suspiciously tried to purchase a Playboy mag. The cashier was all smiling, knowing we were underage and whispered to us, "Penthouse is better", so we bought the Penthouse mag and went on our way.

Yeah, sometimes those store catalogues do leave something to the imagination, and it's just a much better wank. Just like that gif where the girl is cutting her shirt but you never see her ****. You finally see the gif where he **** are exposed and you're like, "meh". It's kind of a let down

Dammit, it's not letting me embed the ones in bikinis and two-pieces

Just click on the site and you can choose the underwear and model of your choice
                  Last edited by Prostitroop; 01-24-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    @ Imagination

What's so funny about imagination?

Wait, you're 19! You practically grew up with the internet (throughout your adolescence at least)

Comment

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
                      I remember I went to the mall with my friend, we were 13-14, we went to the book store and suspiciously tried to purchase a Playboy mag. The cashier was all smiling, knowing we were underage and whispered to us, "Penthouse is better", so we bought the Penthouse mag and went on our way.
                      Props to the cashier for not being a proper **** and letting two horny rascals take the cake.

Yeah, sometimes those store catalogues do leave something to the imagination, and it's just a much better wank. Just like that gif where the girl is cutting her shirt but you never see her ****. You finally see the gif where he **** are exposed and you're like, "meh". It's kind of a let down
                      Exactly. I mean I appreciate ****, I'm not going to front, but my imagination is much more vivid.

Comment

Working...
                      X