Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the Only One Who Wants to Be in Haiti helping People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really a fan of the thread starter but was wondering the same thing before if people can go over to Haiti and do some kinda volentary work.

I've just donated £20 myself...not alot but still something.

Comment

It's sad but I got a life I gotta live myself. World have to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        I cant go, I cant afford to lose my job.......
        Ive a family aswell to luck after,
        I'm organising a boxing event in my club with a few of the other guys to try raise money and The club I dj in the weekend I'm meeting the owner on Thursday to talk about donating all admission to the red cross......
        I've already donated 150 euro, as little as it was it was all I can afford right now,
        Its kills me looking at it, If there was anyway in the world I could be there I would.......
        Unfortunately its not always as simple as just going
        heard, i respect that, make sue you give the $ to the right people, not al queida

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
          Not really a fan of the thread starter but was wondering the same thing before if people can go over to Haiti and do some kinda volentary work.

I've just donated £20 myself...not alot but still something.
          You a fan of Donovan?

Comment

It's completely ridiculous what some people are saying on here. He says that that he would like to help out but it's not possible so has donated a fair amount of money. A good deed deserves praise

Comment

hey PrettyBoy23 ... if you really wanted to help why not catch a plane to Haitti??

-SILENCE-

Your all talk man. Just trying to get a good rep around these parts

Comment

Originally posted by ~GOAT~ View Post
                hey PrettyBoy23 ... if you really wanted to help why not catch a plane to Haitti??

-SILENCE-

Your all talk man. Just trying to get a good rep around these parts
                Because I CAN NOT go you ******! I said I want to go,
                It doesnt mean that I can!
                Why dont you go over its obvious you have nothing better to do anyway?
                Make something of your life, I have a job that I need to keep and I dont have the time to go over, But in whatever way I can help from being at home I will......
                Which is more then I can say for you.......

Silence You say?
                Unlike you I have a life and things to do,
                not just sit and argue on a computer with a ****** like you

Comment

My peoples in Africa are dying left and right. Best of luck to the brohers and sisters in Haiti.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    My peoples in Africa are dying left and right. Best of luck to the brohers and sisters in Haiti.
                    I worked in South Africa in Mbekweni, Paarl which is 60km from Cape Town.....
                    Helped build 75 low-cost houses, Although I suppose I'm liar for that too

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Tell Jr. to shut the fuck up too bro

Comment

Working...
                      X