Anyone have a Iphone or Itouch that is jailbroken? If so:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Awh dahm

yea, i was in the market for a new phone about a month ago and we switched SIM cards for a day so i can play around with it...i wasn't that impressed

i checked out that new Palm Pre, a couple of Blackberry phones...i didn't even think about an iphone really...i ended up buying the Tilt2 because it had flash...but after a day i returned it because it was whack...then i started f'n around with the 3GS and man, i was f'n sold...

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
      ............lol!
      Business professionals use a Blackberry. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        yea, i was in the market for a new phone about a month ago and we switched SIM cards for a day so i can play around with it...i wasn't that impressed

i checked out that new Palm Pre, a couple of Blackberry phones...i didn't even think about an iphone really...i ended up buying the Tilt2 because it had flash...but after a day i returned it because it was whack...then i started f'n around with the 3GS and man, i was f'n sold...
        whats a 3gs?

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
          Business professionals use a Blackberry. :P

Business pros use iPhones.........using a Blackberry is like stepping back in time.

Comment

They wont let me get one mate,
            they told me You have to be bill pay to have one........
            Thats crazy talk...
            You should shop around online somewhere will give you a deal..
            Try Virgin there quite lean on letting peeps have contracts..

Comment

whats a 3gs?

2nd generation iphone...its supposed to be faster than the original...**** is dope PB...i check my fantasy stats anytime...it is quick and smooth...sometimes, i use it to post when im bored somewhere

Comment

Business pros use iPhones.........using a Blackberry is like stepping back in time.
                Nah man the Blackberry is the Original Business man phone..
                Iphone is **** hot for apps but more of a trend set look good kinda ting

Comment

where i work, our entire Consumer Media staff chucked their BBs and all use the iphone...that's why i hesitated at first...i didnt want a phone they all had...but that phone is badass

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Nah man the Blackberry is the Original Business man phone..
                    Iphone is **** hot for apps but more of a trend set look good kinda ting

There are plenty of business apps for the iPhone.

Comment

I'm not saying the iPhone is a bad phone because I like the phone, but the most used phone by professionals is a Blackberry.

The iPhone does have business apps, but the Blackberry was created and marketed to business professionals.

Comment

Working...
                      X