Collapse
No announcement yet.

Point Giver appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point taken, Giver...(no pun intended) I underestimated your methods...my bad. You got me...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
      He gave me 2 points once, he is cool in my book.

me too...i thought it was a joke then i saw that he only had like 100pts

i gave him 100K the other day for being consistent and he had given out almost all of it in a matter of hours lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxing99 View Post
        What do points do, anyways? I have around 1500.
        the point giver has given you points to make e-bets with, to spruce up your signature and buy e-gifts for your friends on boxing scene.

sincerely,
        the point giver.

Comment

You can use them to bet on fights with other posters, you can put them in the bank in vbplaza and they collect 2% interest every 2 days. You can also use the max threads forum to get more points by posting there. It makes betting fun.

Good thing for me it's the only place i do any betting. I lost over 5 million last time around...lol. You get 100 points for every post. for every 500 posts, you get 1 rep power point. People can also donate points to you by clicking on the "donate" link in your posts.

Comment

the point giver thanks young makavelli for his generous contributions.

the point giver always gives away all the points for point giving.

the point giver does not hoard nor does he save points for a rainy day.

that's just the nature of the point giver.

Comment

Originally posted by the point giver View Post
              the point giver has given you points to make e-bets with, to spruce up your signature and buy e-gifts for your friends on boxing scene.

sincerely,
              the point giver.
              Well, then. Thank you Mr. point giver for the points. Appreciate it.

Comment

Not anymore you don't...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                  You can use them to bet on fights with other posters, you can put them in the bank in vbplaza and they collect 2% interest every 2 days. You can also use the max threads forum to get more points by posting there. It makes betting fun.

Good thing for me it's the only place i do any betting. I lost over 5 million last time around...lol. You get 100 points for every post. for every 500 posts, you get 1 rep power point. People can also donate points to you by clicking on the "donate" link in your posts.
                  Very descriptive and I thank you for that.

EDIT: And the extra points, as well!

Comment

The PG donate to me today to cover an e-bet (I lost) lol, thanks again

Comment

Working...
                    X