No announcement yet.

The:What Age Are You Poll..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Bull****. I was robbed worse then Roy in '88. And those Hebrew chicks can go suck on a smoked ham.
    It's just that Moses has that long reach......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        It's just that Moses has that long reach......
        True. Plus I was distracted by his trainer constantly yelling, "DOUBLE THE FU.CKING JAB, MOSES!!"

Comment

True. Plus I was distracted by his trainer constantly yelling, "DOUBLE THE FU.CKING JAB, MOSES!!"
          I thought it was kind of ****ed up at the end when **** got out of hand and he tried and hit you with the golden calf.....

Comment

The point giver thanks the young sweet pea for his generous contribution to the cause.

The point giver reflects on when he was 33 years old, and remembers that as a fantastic year.

The point giver is proud of the youth on this site.

The point giver has seen reports where most boxing fans were over 40, so it is indeed excellent to see such youthful and vibrant young men and women embracing the puglistic arts with fervor and enthusiasm.

The point giver wishes all happy posting and and that all may enjoy the martin luther king holiday weekend.

The point giver bids all the young souls peace.

Comment

Old.....................

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                I thought it was kind of ****ed up at the end when **** got out of hand and he tried and hit you with the golden calf.....
                I just wasn't the same when that dude came out of nowhere on that pterodactyl....

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Old.....................
                  The point giver feels TBear should rage against the dying of the light.

The point giver feels TBear has wisdom that comes with experience and that the TBear is not old, but chronologically gifted with the numerous experiences of life that come with time.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    32. I don't like your age brackets. There should be one that is 25-35 then I'm not lumped in with the forty year olds.
                    Aye, it reminds me of the Boxing weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                      Aye, it reminds me of the Boxing weight classes.
                      WBC Age Diamond belt....

Comment

Working...
                      X