Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Ive noticed about so-called top posters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
    I think some of the top posters simply don't see the point in submitting a long post anymore. A few reasons include;

-Most only skim read through the hundreds of posts in one thread these days (I partially blame the collated threads thing making threads too long).

-A lot of the posters they care about discussing something with, they'll already know each others stance, and will discuss it privately or in groups.

-NSB is full of quantity not quality these days, and in the lounge you'll just get bombarded and ridiculed if you act like a dick too much.

This is it right here.

Comment

Top posters are few and far between.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
        This is his alt, when the original got banned, go to this posters Vb plaza / name changes.
        Keep thinking that, wanker.

Comment

they turned to the lounge...

lounge>>>>>NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerous Game View Post
            Keep thinking that, wanker.
            Who is it then? Knob cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
              Who is it then? Knob cheese!

Comment

I hardly go to NSB. I'll check the main page and if I see something I'm interested in I'll check it out and maybe skim through what everyone has posted. TBH, the only forums I use is NSB and the lounge, and the lounge is the only one I go into every day. I agree that some of the top posters don't say much or give an opinion but I guess that's their call.

Comment

There are so many idiots on NSB, its barley worth putting thought into your posts. Sometimes I like to lay the smackdown on some idiots, but some of them are so stupid they cannot even tell they are getting abused.

Comment

This thread is a shot at Mangler, he's a highly known postern who doesn't get involved in NSB arguments.
                    TS can't be talkin about Streetbully who's a known Cotto hater, larrysmith who's a hardcore Mayweather fan, or Carnivore who's a hardcore Klitschko fan too.

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
                      Obviously usually pac fans, but that isn't the point.

Ive noticed this:

Never argue a point.
                      Short one line smart ass comments.
                      High Post count.
                      Thought out sig/avatar.
                      Highlighted name.

None of them can actually maturely argue a point though.. Why are they considered top posters?
                      i gave up argueing legit boxing on the site, knowbody even listens.

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      Fuck everybody. For real.
                      lol

Comment

Working...
                      X