No announcement yet.

Manning claims fourth MVP in landslide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Can't argue with that. He's the regular season pimp.

All time, give me Montana every single time.

anyone who watched the 49ers on consistant basis back then knows, montana is the best QB ever.

did he EVER even lose with a game tied at 5:00 left? lol

may uncle has almost all his games on tape, ive seen em, the guy was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      Brady is better. Manning puts up great regular seasons, but not so great postseasons. He's always been like that. In college he was great, but in big games he came up short, while Brady for the most part has always excelled in the big ones. If he wins a couple more SB's then yes he is better, but that's just an if now.

For me stats and awards are good, but winning and championships are the most important factor. Not saying since Trent Dilfer has a ring he's better than others that don't but when it comes to QB's that are comparable it does.

Not saying Manning doesn't deserve all the MVP's he has because he's earned them, but does it really matter at the end if your team doesn't win it all. It's the whole point of playing.

...All of this nonsense above is predicated on Manning not winning another super bowl or two. I think we all know he will get a couple more. Brady is ****ting the bed today in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
        he choked every game in the playoffs the only year he won it all.

his d and rb's saved his ass.

only time he won is was when he didn't try to win it.

...Huh??? Non coherent and illiterate much?

Comment

Working...
        X