Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is kevin jesus?

just curious...i dnt know who he is

is he like the messiah of BOXING SCENE

Kev is a cool kid. He 1 of the few tolerable boat buyer fans. One of his noob threads was the catalyst for 1 of my pet projects on NSB, Reed's Hustlerz crew.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Kev is a cool kid. He 1 of the few tolerable boat buyer fans. One of his noob threads was the catalyst for 1 of my pet projects on NSB, Reed's Hustlerz crew.
      Yeah, he was my 1st e-friend on here but that was back when he was a noob and got banned for posting dumb ****. He reformed and became a good poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Yeah, he was my 1st e-friend on here but that was back when he was a noob and got banned for posting dumb ****. He reformed and became a good poster.
        I think I was his 1st e homey, but I ain't sure. He can't be messiah tho cuz he participates in the NSB flames. If he'd go lounge he'd be an even better poster. His boat buyer mafia ties require he put in flame work for his hero tho.

Comment

guess i shouldnt have disrespected him in that one thread. he is the mofo with the dbz pics on his avi ashketchum i think is his alt

Comment

Best dude ever..hope he comes back.

Comment

I think I was his 1st e homey, but I ain't sure. He can't be messiah tho cuz he participates in the NSB flames. If he'd go lounge he'd be an even better poster. His boat buyer mafia ties require he put in flame work for his hero tho.
              I know and for this reason he can't be NWO because at times you have to say......no! I don't approve of what Floyd is doing and they just can't seem to do that no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I know and for this reason he can't be NWO because at times you have to say......no! I don't approve of what Floyd is doing and they just can't seem to do that no matter what.
                He couldn't be an NWO-ite but Kev is still a damn good poster. I had some good boxing talks wit him. He just gets baited easily. Too bad he took an IP ban wit Tua. I hope he becomes a lounge convert soon. Kev is better than the bull**** he gets caught up in. Larry too.

Comment

He couldn't be an NWO-ite but Kev is still a damn good poster. I had some good boxing talks wit him. He just gets baited easily. Too bad he took an IP ban wit Tua. I hope he becomes a lounge convert soon. Kev is better than the bull**** he gets caught up in. Larry too.
                  Yeah, I have alot of good talks with Kev, and Larry but he gets easily upset too and caught up in flamming.

Comment

Kevin Jesus is quality. He needs his old SN back

Comment

Working...
                    X