No announcement yet.

Any Medical Marijuana Patients here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U mans are having a ball...

So Kush strain is around $45 a 8 ball thats about right converted into pounds..

And ur allowed to grow? But only 2.5 oz? U would get more from a plant then that..
    Even the White Widows got at least 6 Oz coming off it and thats a small strain...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      That's normal street price, good ****. You guys have it way too easy, lucky bastards...

yup..but you dont get the standard street 'breaks'...a half O is $250 whereas you can get it for about $210-215 from a dealer

but the herb is quality

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        Yes we are. Never did I think since I started smoking would I have thought I could basically just go in a store and get good weed.

its like going to a liquor store

Comment

Yes we are. Never did I think since I started smoking would I have thought I could basically just go in a store and get good weed.

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

And ur allowed to grow? But only 2.5 oz? U would get more from a plant then that..
          Even the White Widows got at least 6 Oz coming off it and thats a small strain...
          I think it's 2.5 oz you can have on you, I'm not sure if that qualifies for growing.

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          yup..but you dont get the standard street 'breaks'...a half O is $250 whereas you can get it for about $210-215 from a dealer

but the herb is quality
          Yeah and you don't gotta deal with anything sketchy, I need to move to Cali.

Comment

I think it's 2.5 oz you can have on you, I'm not sure if that qualifies for growing.

:
            Thats a bonus in itself..
            I mean 2.5 is way over average for personal use
            but i could roll with that

Comment

Yeah and you don't gotta deal with anything sketchy, I need to move to Cali.

yea man...no more street runs or getting lagged on

Comment

Thats a bonus in itself..
                I mean 2.5 is way over average for personal use
                but i could roll with that
                Yeah that's like over a grand worth of weed on you legally, that's legit.

yea man...no more street runs or getting lagged on
                Yeah the main bonus for me would be not having to wait like 45 minutes when a dealer says they'll show up in like 15. Dealer time is some of the slowest in the world lol

Comment

Here you can have up to 6 plants per person and then if your a caregiver and have a certain amount of patients I think you can have as many plants as you want to provide for those patients.

its like going to a liquor store
                  No doubt. Only thing is that I have to travel about 10 miles to the closest dispensary because my town's city council voted against dispensaries, but I think that will change soon. Too much money being made by other surrounding towns they are missing out.

Comment

Here you can have up to 6 plants per person and then if your a caregiver and have a certain amount of patients I think you can have as many plants as you want to provide for those patients.
                    Thats sick Incu..Lucky Muthafukas lol

I'd have a small plantation on the go...

Comment

Working...
                    X