Laker fans.....FEEEEEEEEELIN' YOU!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
    jordan was pippen's sidekick.

Iverson was a monster in his prime. Dude was like Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
      Who stepped up when Shaq fouled out against the Pacers?

He won the first ever Bill Russell award and won a championship with his team. So haters like you have nothing to say because he proved you wrong.

The picture you posted was for a magazine.

You judge a player by his skill level, not by how many awards he wins. Kobe should've at least 3 MVP's right now.
      Yeah right. Shaq was winning games for LA and winning them championships man. I also like Kobe more than Shaq, but it is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post

Iverson was a monster in his prime. Dude was like Roy Jones.
        His prime was for a couple of years while Kobe is still in his prime.

Kobe is the best player in the world and AI was crying to get a buyout from the Grizzlies.

Comment

Iverson's a scrub. I wouldn't even play in a pickup game with him.

He's a cancer.

Comment

Yeah right. Shaq was winning games for LA and winning them championships man. I also like Kobe more than Shaq, but it is the truth.
            Stop avoiding my questions.

Who stepped up against the Pacers when Shaq fouled out? Who played with a sprain ankle just so the Lakers could have a chance to win the game? Who took over in the 4th quarter and OT?

Shaq was the main option in LA, but he was a sidekick in Miami, Phoenix, and with the Cavs.

Let's talk about how Shaq never won anything without a very good guard. What did Shaq do in Orlando as the main guy? He needed Kobe to win his first title.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
              Iverson's a scrub. I wouldn't even play in a pickup game with him.

He's a cancer.
              He is done now, but at his best he was an absolute monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
                Stop avoiding my questions.

Who stepped up against the Pacers when Shaq fouled out? Who played with a sprain ankle just so the Lakers could have a chance to win the game? Who took over in the 4th quarter and OT?

Shaq was the main option in LA, but he was a sidekick in Miami, Phoenix, and with the Cavs.

Let's talk about how Shaq never won anything without a very good guard. What did Shaq do in Orlando as the main guy? He needed Kobe to win his first title.
                Lmao, stepping up for one quarter? Wade has been carrying his sorry ass team alone for over 5 years.

Comment

He is done now, but at his best he was an absolute monster.
                  He always needed 50 shots to score 30 points. He was a scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
                    He always needed 50 shots to score 30 points. He was a scrub.
                    Come on man. Iverson was the best playe rin the league while he was on top.

Comment

Lmao, stepping up for one quarter? Wade has been carrying his sorry ass team alone for over 5 years.
                      What has Wade won without a good 2nd player? Everyone needs a good 2nd player!

Who stepped up in the 2003 season? Who averaged 30 PPG in 2003?

Kobe had just as much contribution to the championships as Shaq did. Kobe had to carry the team because Shaq was too lazy, fat and out of shape, and took weeks off because of his big toe.

Comment

Working...
                      X