Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laptop problem..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnnie Walker Black Label? You got taste my friend...

to all the great posters who have been banned for no reason, yet the other trolls are still around and to that damn HP laptop which is probably gonna kill my wallet.....here is to you!

*drinks* ah!

Comment

I hope your laptop explodes D...

As for this ASH person, his friend request was denied.. A n00b who joined in DEC 09 adding me? seriously, no thanks.

Dorian, you're too nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

As for this ASH person, his friend request was denied.. A n00b who joined in DEC 09 adding me? seriously, no thanks.

Dorian, you're too nice.
        Honestly, that was my first reaction as well, but he seems to be a nice guy who doesn't cross the line with every post he makes and shows some respect unlike some people I know...

ooops.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

Dorian, you're too nice.
          If I was any weaker I'd be crying a river right now.

I'm truly hurt Ether. I didn't know you were going to take the incident this far.

Comment

Ether prays on my downfall!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              Johnnie Walker Black Label? You got taste my friend...

to all the great posters who have been banned for no reason, yet the other trolls are still around and to that damn HP laptop which is probably gonna kill my wallet.....here is to you!

*drinks* ah!
              Black Label with some Pepsi and ice cubes is what we all need in this time of grief. Fallenoki, BreakBeat, KJ, I hope they are all in a better place now.

How much will they charge to fix your laptop, guy?

Comment

Who knows, I just dropped it off and they said it will take awhile and they will call me when it's done.

This wouldn't have happened if it wern't for Ether getting all agressive at Larry's place that night.

Comment

Because you're still in your desktop stage. You're clearly incapable of using laptops. (hence the thread title)

Comment

It was working fine for over a year until you two had to borrow it.

I'm putting the bill on your tab..

Comment

I'll take care of the tab.

But what do you say you retire from laptops ?

Comment

Working...
                      X