No announcement yet.

Infraction?........WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -G-Loc- View Post
    You go on about people on here being losers, yet you have a high post count here.

You must be a loser.
    Posts Per Day: 14.09 = my posts per day

we're all fucking losers .

Comment

You go on about people on here being losers, yet you have a high post count here.

You must be a loser.
      My Posts Per Day: 36.51

Killa***i Posts Per Day: 164.48

Your Posts Per Day: 26.25

Me and You nearly have the same post count you fucking ******,
      I have my own mulitple your points thread which i have nearly posted 4k in,
      And Ive posted 1k in Magicjordans giveaway thread.......

Your an annoying little ****, now stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wacom View Post
        Since I've been on this site I've never seen or heard of an infraction and then three come along at once........haha!

Some **** called Killkali just had his monthly bleed out and decided to have a hissy fit.

What the **** is that all about?

Is this the biggest ***** thing on Boxingscene to do?

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
        Yeah that ***** ass ***gitt sends me one on the daily basis he's given me 3 so far, fukin ****!!! I hope he dies a slow painful death!!!
        Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Let's make his ******* bleed with red. Post a link to one of his posts.
        Originally posted by The Hacker View Post
        What a ****. I sent him some red.
        Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Killakali is the biggest ***** on boxing scene,
        He gave me an infraction and too,
        and tried to get me red by asking all his pinoy friends to bomb me with red k,
        but im cool with chups, kadyo and peyk-peyk so it didnt happen,
        he such a loser, he set up his account in november of this year and has nearly 7k posts and barely uses the mulitple your points threads!!

Funniest part his he has an alt, I cant remember the name but he talks to it
        He was flaming me in the thunderdome talking about dicks and **** and this user comes on sticking up for him and flaming me too,
        I looked through his Plaza and Killakali had donated 40k to it the day it was registered
        And forgot to delete the history,
        the dude is the definition of a loser.......
        He calls me "billy no-mates,"
        Which is funny because he had to set up an alt to talk back to him bahahah
        Becareful guys they team up and infraction you to death and red K you. They been jumping up on me like everyday now.
        Ill respond to a post or own one and they PM each other then start Red King you or infractioning you fro nothing.

Comment

My Posts Per Day: 36.51

Killa***i Posts Per Day: 164.48

Your Posts Per Day: 26.25

Me and You nearly have the same post count you fucking ******,
          I have my own mulitple your points thread which i have nearly posted 4k in,
          And Ive posted 1k in Magicjordans giveaway thread.......

Your an annoying little ****, now stfu
          No we don't, you have 10 more posts than me per day. You posted 4k posts in a multiply your points thread? You must be a sad loser.

Comment

No we don't, you have 10 more posts than me per day. You posted 4k posts in a multiply your points thread? You must be a sad loser.
            to be fair, G is correct.... PB32, you post 1.38 times more than him

which over a couple hundred or thousand posts, is a big difference

Comment

You= Posts Per Day: 26.25

Is this a competition or what?
              you have 2000 more posts in 9 months than what i have in 4 years here, homie, what up, homie, what up billy, how did you manage to get more post than what i have in 9 months that youve been heare,lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                to be fair, G is correct.... PB32, you post 1.38 times more than him

which over a couple hundred or thousand posts, is a big difference
                Suppose he is right?
                I'm just a loser,
                Suppose it could be right I could go around following users waiting to say something smart to them then fail as usual and be laughed at.....
                But hey im just a loser anyway

Comment

What's an infraction?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    you have 2000 more posts in 9 months than what i have in 4 years here, homie, what up, homie, what up billy, how did you manage to get more post than what i have in 9 months that youve been heare,lol, nyahahahahaha
                    Maybe thats because I can use a computer on my own and I dont have to wait for my Mommy to come to show me,
                    You cant even spell properly and you are clearly ******ed so I'd say operating a computer is an extremely confusing and difficult task for you

Comment

hes not a sad loser, this his his job, he doesnt get paid cause hes happy sitting at home all day and surviving on food stamps but he takes his job seriously, thats why hes a winner, he survives on food stamps and sits on his computer screen , lol, nyahahahahahahes a winner

Comment

Working...
                      X