No announcement yet.

****Makavelli Awards: The 2009 Best Of Boxingscene****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
    I gotta be honest mak, caught me by surprise a bit. I thought I was gonna get some sort of Pac hater award and instead you make me a closet fan?

I didn't realize I was gay for Packy.

Everybody has a little secret love for Pac, dapster.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      I had a horrible '09!! School, then twwo summer jobs and my own apartment (bad idea for a young single male, haha) and then school again.

I am the Shane Mosley of '09.

The Mistaking-Being-Shot-For-Being-Too-Busy Award: K-NAN

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        Well, that was a fast 12 months….

Everyone seems to have a year end awards thing going on…best fight, best round, best fighter…that’s nice and all but this thread is to highlight The Best of Boxingscene’s bloodline: the posters

I joined in August 08 and 4 months wasn’t enough for me to get a good feel on who’s who and what’s what…but 09 (and a job that insists I stay on the internet the whole day) allowed me participate and observe the goings-ons for the past year.

I’d like to give special thanks to DrewWoodside and Dans the King Kong nuthugger for assisting me in presenting to you the 2009 Makavelli Awards

So, without further adieu, let’s review Boxingscene’s winners;

there you have it folks...i haven't done **** all day at work except write about you ****s…Congrats to all the winners

lets do it again for 2010
        Well done sir. Happy to help. I'd throw you some points for putting this all together, but you get enough of my points anyway.

I agree with Tua that Flawless and Tunney deserve an award.

I think Flawless should've deserved some consideration for "Most Improved Poster".

Tunney deserved something, I don't know what.

Can I have the Teddy Atlas Award? I'm worse than Burner, I'm telling you.

Comment

Look at my sig. Him and Floyd look like ungodly creatures. It looks like there will be natural disasters created from their meeting in the same ring. I expect there to be a miniature Armageddon, and about 100 million casualties by round 2. I don't even want to consider what happens if it goes the whole 12.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
            Well done sir. Happy to help. I'd throw you some points for putting this all together, but you get enough of my points anyway.

I agree with Tua that Flawless and Tunney deserve an award.

I think Flawless should've deserved some consideration for "Most Improved Poster".

Tunney deserved something, I don't know what.

Can I have the Teddy Atlas Award? I'm worse than Burner, I'm telling you.

Tunney got fight of the year

Flawless got an honorable mention

Comment

The Mistaking-Being-Shot-For-Being-Too-Busy Award: K-NAN

If Mosley beats Berto decisively, then its confirmed. Otherwise, I'm shot.

But remember this, Mak: There was a time when there was a thread with Kaynan's name in the title every single day. I used to be great, Mak. I used to be great.

Comment

it was a funny thread but Reed's thread had posts from EVERYone
                No thread will ever beat Reed's thread and all of those funny ass photoshopped pics of Floyd and boats, Reed is a BS ATG because of it and Horus is a permanent chump for his nutthuggery.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  If Mosley beats Berto decisively, then its confirmed. Otherwise, I'm shot.

But remember this, Mak: There was a time when there was a thread with Kaynan's name in the title every single day. I used to be great, Mak. I used to be great.

i know K...i know...you're like Al Bundy at Polk High....4 TDs in one game

drop out of school and come back strong in 2010 my friend

Comment

The Lifetime Achievement Award: Anorak!! Really…been here since day 1 and still has the energy to complain about NSB
                    Congrats to Anorak. Most posters would be shot if they've been around like Anorak. I already consider myself a journeyman and Anorak has been on the P4P list for years.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                      Congrats to Anorak. Most posters would be shot if they've been around like Anorak. I already consider myself a journeyman and Anorak has been on the P4P list for years.

he's the gordie howe of the forums

true story

Comment

Working...
                      X