No announcement yet.

****Makavelli Awards: The 2009 Best Of Boxingscene****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    couldn't do anything about it dawg...i've never seen a noob start a thread and it hits 20pages in like 15mins...he won on name recognition
    YOu and Tua were in demand last night foo'....

Burner wants to know how come you never bump the threads of him getting it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
      YOu and Tua were in demand last night foo'....

Burner wants to know how come you never bump the threads of him getting it right.

dude, i had to finish my christmas shopping then met up with my boys at the bowling alley...yesterday was ****in hectic

and really, the last thing Burner wants is for me to call that show

Comment

dude, i had to finish my christmas shopping then met up with my boys at the bowling alley...yesterday was ****in hectic

and really, the last thing Burner wants is for me to call that show
        Me and Larry got into it pretty good over Margarito, lol... That mothe****er is more country that chicken fried steak.

Oh and the first thing the rest of us want is for you to call that show!!!

I'd lay you 2 to 1 that Burner ducks you.

:mangler:

Comment

Me and Larry got into it pretty good over Margarito, lol... That mothe****er is more country that chicken fried steak.

Oh and the first thing the rest of us want is for you to call that show!!!

I'd lay you 2 to 1 that Burner ducks you.

:mangler:

LMFAO!!!! larry calls in too?

i dont even know the format Dap...how is that? you click a link, then you call in?

Comment

LMFAO!!!! larry calls in too?

i dont even know the format Dap...how is that? you click a link, then you call in?
            Its a partyline format. You click on their link and it launches a chatroom w/ all the pertinent phone numbers and access codes etc.

It takes a second.

The partyline thing is bad and good. If I was hosting that **** I'd make it more of an interview format cuz' sometimes people talk over each other and you can't here ****.

The hose has to keep a firm hand and reel people in when they ramble too much.

I.e Larry and Crillz....

Larry had to have been drunk man, that dude wouldn't shut up. Burner had to keep muting him, lol...

Comment

Its a partyline format. You click on their link and it launches a chatroom w/ all the pertinent phone numbers and access codes etc.

It takes a second.

The partyline thing is bad and good. If I was hosting that **** I'd make it more of an interview format cuz' sometimes people talk over each other and you can't here ****.

The hose has to keep a firm hand and reel people in when they ramble too much.

I.e Larry and Crillz....

Larry had to have been drunk man, that dude wouldn't shut up. Burner had to keep muting him, lol...

waitaminit...Burner's the one moderating that ****? dude, i'd get two words in before mutes me and try to talk his ****....i thought Horus was running the show...i'd trust his neutrality in letting me speak over Burner's

Comment

waitaminit...Burner's the one moderating that ****? dude, i'd get two words in before mutes me and try to talk his ****....i thought Horus was running the show...i'd trust his neutrality in letting me speak over Burner's
                Burner does it on Fridays now. Horus does it on Wednesday. But Burners cool on the show. He lets people talk and is actually a pretty funny guy.

He was only muting Larry cuz' he was talkin' over everybody and wouldn't shut the fuk up..

Comment

Burner does it on Fridays now. Horus does it on Wednesday. But Burners cool on the show. He lets people talk and is actually a pretty funny guy.

He was only muting Larry cuz' he was talkin' over everybody and wouldn't shut the fuk up..

i dunno bro...if i ever get around to it, i'd probably call Horus' show instead...what time do the shows start for us (PST)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
                    Its a great honour to accept this award. This wouldnt have been possible without some help,so I would like to take this chance to give my thanks to Tunney's ****sexuality,its been tough,but I like to think that forcing him to come out of the closet has helped him in some small way. A special mention needs to go to Man in Black,who's pretentious and long winded posting style was as boring as watching Wlad fight a fifteen rounder against a wardrobe with a rep for being a puncher. This poster oozes tenacity,as he would fearlessly pop up whenever tunney was in distress to take the ownage in his place,yet would still come back undaunted.......well,until recently anyway.

Thanks everyone. [wipes tears from eyes as he is leaving the podium].
                    anyone seen this guy?

he owes me $50 for the cotto fight.

he told me he sent it but i never got anything.

haven't seen him since.

Comment

• Im gonna have to call in soon myself....

Comment

Working...
                      X