No announcement yet.

The offical Celtics thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    Hey, he was really hurt. Modern day Willis Reed.

more like Willis from Different Strokes...horrible actor

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      Im a celts fan. The Lakers 20-4 has come with about 18 road games.
      LOL.
      Celtics are build a championship, they match up very well with the Lakers head to head.
      I think you mean home games right? And it's not really an issue I believe. We were the best road team in the NBA last year.

Realisticly the road crap doesn't matter. Because there's only really 4 to 5 big road games a season for elite teams.

The Lakers biggest games on the road will be with Denver, Cleveland, Orlando, and Boston. All the other road games are irrerelevant really.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        **** this thread

true story
        Don't worry about this guy, TS. In 1997, Makavelli offered money to Rick Fox for the opportunity to give him an HJ. The mansome Fox accepted. He was trying to persuade Fox to come to the Lakers. Unfortunately this was before Mak had internet.

Fox had signed already signed the contract earlier that day.

Comment

"Leave Paul alone. Leave him alone!!!!"

Comment

Celtics have their **** together though to stay on topic. KG's knee is getting stronger. He had some real issues the first few weeks getting up on his dunks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
              Celtics have their **** together though to stay on topic. KG's knee is getting stronger. He had some real issues the first few weeks getting up on his dunks.
              good, a laker fan that isnt jus hatein'.

i mean by all means the lakers are gr8, i jus think celts are gr8 to, i can't wait to see them face, hope they meet in the finals, i think the only real elite teams are: orlando, lakers, denver, and boston.

there are some solid playoff teams like: atlanta, cavs, suns, and dallas.

cant wait to see how it turns out.

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                good, a laker fan that isnt jus hatein'.

i mean by all means the lakers are gr8, i jus think celts are gr8 to, i can't wait to see them face, hope they meet in the finals, i think the only real elite teams are: orlando, lakers, denver, and boston.

there are some solid playoff teams like: atlanta, cavs, suns, and dallas.

cant wait to see how it turns out.

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!
                I am really surprised at the Suns early success this season. I don't know if they can keep it up for the whole year though. Atlanta has a really good team though. Really like Joe Johnson he can hoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                  I am really surprised at the Suns early success this season. I don't know if they can keep it up for the whole year though. Atlanta has a really good team though. Really like Joe Johnson he can hoop.
                  suns suprised me to, so have the thunder, Durant is fire.

Comment

sorry TredKiller...i warned Dans to chill out but he'd rather have it this way

Comment

Well played. :grill:

Comment

Working...
                      X