Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone on here ever actually flipped Burgers for a living?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone on here ever actually flipped Burgers for a living?

Or had another, ****ty ass job?

I was a gas station attendent during college, and people used to always leave floaters in the toilet!

I never flipped burgers but when I was 15 I worked cash register at Mickey D's. From age 16-18 I bagged groceries and pushed grocery carts. Surprisingly, the pushing carts/bagging groceries was my favorite job so far. Worked with all my buds and ****ed off for most of the day.

Comment

Worked the fryers at Jack in the Box and cleaned up the carts at Wal-Mart. Two of the ****tiest jobs available. :down:

Comment

I worked at a Burrito joint, hole in the wall type place that my best friends mom owned when I was in h.school.

She was Korean.

Comment

when i was 16 i worked at Arby's. worst job i ever had. fat bitches love roast beef

Comment

I used to work in McDonalds at 16, i have had loads and loads of ****ty part time jobs. Now i have been in print for 10 yrs and i'm joining the Army as we speak.

Comment

I worked at Burger king for 2 weeks, so i dont really count that, they used to make you do this thing called "trash walk" where you walk round near the shop and pick up rubbish, i got the sack for lighting up while i was doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                I worked at Burger king for 2 weeks, so i dont really count that, they used to make you do this thing called "trash walk" where you walk round near the shop and pick up rubbish, i got the sack for lighting up while i was doing that.
                Yes yes, i left cos they wanted me to sweep outside, i never went back, i worked there for about a month, for kids that age that is a long time, so it does count lol.

Comment

not flipping burgers, but working as a cook in a fast food joint.

http://www.pollotropical.com/home/home.aspx

Comment

I worked at a grocery store.

Comment

Working...
                    X