Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learn to ****ing drive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't really care. long as i get where i'm going safely it's whatever.

Comment

I hate slow drivers and speed camera's.

I'm convinced quick, confident, purposeful drivers if not too arrogant and blaze, are the safest on the roads. For one thing, there not on the roads for as longer, right!?!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
        I hate slow drivers and speed camera's.
        I hate the misuse of apostrophes.

Comment

my problem is with idiots who make stupid decisions on the road like pulling out of a parking space without looking, blocking the right turn lane during rush hour, speeding to overtake the car in front before the lanes merge from miles away, etc. god i wish i was rich so i can ram my car into these inconsiderate pricks on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
            i so sick of these dumbasses on the road. every week i almost get into an accident with dumb****s who are too slow, too old, or just plain stupid. just now, i almost ran into a dumbass who thought he could make a left turn to the other side of the median with me less than 2 seconds away. RIGHT OF WAY, YOU ****ING ******! god i'm so pissed. especially since i couldn't honk the **** outta my horn because i was too busy slamming on the breaks and making a hard right to avoid his slow ass van. i hope that guy gets into a ****ing accident, just not with me.
            was he asian, african, or a dumbincan cabdriver?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Do you ever just shut the **** up?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Often I quite like your pedantic posts; Mr awkward customer.

That one was a bit weak though.
                Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-07-2009, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorMan View Post
                  was he asian, african, or a dumbincan cabdriver?
                  couldn't tell. it's raining and his dumb face was distorted by the water on his window.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
                    i so sick of these dumbasses on the road. every week i almost get into an accident with dumb****s who are too slow, too old, or just plain stupid. just now, i almost ran into a dumbass who thought he could make a left turn to the other side of the median with me less than 2 seconds away. RIGHT OF WAY, YOU ****ING ******! god i'm so pissed. especially since i couldn't honk the **** outta my horn because i was too busy slamming on the breaks and making a hard right to avoid his slow ass van. i hope that guy gets into a ****ing accident, just not with me.
                    If you almost get into an accident every week, then I'd say that it's you who has to learn to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
                      If you almost get into an accident every week, then I'd say that it's you who has to learn to drive.
                      i'm a safe driver. i've never gotten in an accident that was my fault. come and drive in my city and see if you can avoid the blind people behind the wheel.

Comment

Working...
                      X