Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Christianity, you go to hell if you don't believe in Jesus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you guys are sinners, but it's been a pretty big week for me. So in return for some green K, we'll call this whole "going to hell" thing even.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wacom View Post
      I need to get myself a monkey trained to get me beer.
      I need to get myself a monkey trained to give me a b.....b.

Comment

Originally posted by MyHonestyIsReal View Post
        So basically, a quarter of the world, which is Muslim, is going to hell. Doesn't make sense to me. How can, pound for pound, the most forgiving man of all time send 1/4 of the current population to hell when they never had a chance from birth to believe in anything other than Mohamed?
        We believe in Jesus just as much as any Christian does....

Whats your point?

Anyway...Bait thread as usual...lets bring some hate on the muslims!!!!!!!

Comment

Before i answer this question, I'm gonna need to take a couple offerings first.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post

Whats your point?

yeah, a very ignorant post.

muslims do believe is a prophet in the quran isn't he?

I respect the islamic religion but i hold different beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus_Christ View Post
              I know you guys are sinners, but it's been a pretty big week for me. So in return for some green K, we'll call this whole "going to hell" thing even.
              When will you come back to beat up Dijal?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post

Yeah, He may not be known as Jesus in the Quran, but Isa.....as most the world would know him as Jesus

People dont realise how important he is to us muslims....He is mentioned in the Quran more times then any other prophet peace be upon them, even more times then our prophet Muhammed (pbuh)
                Last edited by AssasinKing; 12-26-2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  When will you come back to beat up Dijal?
                  I actually laughed at this

Comment

Originally posted by MyHonestyIsReal View Post
                    So basically, a quarter of the world, which is Muslim, is going to hell. Doesn't make sense to me. How can, pound for pound, the most forgiving man of all time send 1/4 of the current population to hell when they never had a chance from birth to believe in anything other than Mohamed?
                    3 pages and no one has even attempted to answer ur question.

It isnt meant to make sense.
                    Its all based on faith. The faith that everyone must trust in God and God knows what hes doing and why hes doing it.

Many people only look at the positive aspects of their religious beliefs, and ignore the more rational sceptical view points.
                    For example....a religious man has an accident and loses his leg. He dosnt abandon his faith and curse God, he says its a miracle he survived and believes God helps him recover and cope with his injury.

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post

Whats your point?

I dont see it as a muslim hating thread at all. He asked how according to Christianity, the only way to get to heaven is to accept Jesus as ur lord and savior.

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post

The title of the thread is 'In Christianity...'

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus_Christ View Post
                      Stick to singing smooth romantic songs in Spanish, and spare us the extortion.

Comment

Working...
                      X