No announcement yet.

Sparkin Green at Work..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparkin Green at Work..

Does anyone else besides me find themselves slippin around the corner at work and sparkin a spliff? Most folks here know what I do as a doorman and it's a decent living but I still gotta walk out the back and spark up a left over blunt on a nightly basis so I don't end up murkin fools.. Usually smoke half a blunt before work than the rest during and after. What about you?

Originally posted by Move BRICKS™ View Post
    Does anyone else besides me find themselves slippin around the corner at work and sparkin a spliff? Most folks here know what I do as a doorman and it's a decent living but I still gotta walk out the back and spark up a left over blunt on a nightly basis so I don't end up murkin fools.. Usually smoke half a blunt before work than the rest during and after. What about you?

i use to blaze at work but found it very difficult to talk to customers...i usually just chilled in the break room

Comment

Everyday..

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't.

Work is too complex and detail oriented for sparking, although I have years ago in less demanding jobs.

I enjoy right after work of course.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Unfortunately, I can't.

Work is too complex and detail oriented for sparking, although I have years ago in less demanding jobs.

I enjoy right after work of course.
          Where do you work?

Comment

Im a server at a steakhouse and when i light up im just not on top of my game.. i gotta hustle for those tips and kiss ass like theres no tommorrow... when im high, i just dont give a ****kkkk and im just not as personable with the people who come in so i dont get as much out of them. but then again i have those nights when i give great service and get ****ed over by people and i just need to fire it up cuz like you said bricks you just want to murk fools hahaha for real i hate working with people sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
              Im a server at a steakhouse and when i light up im just not on top of my game.. i gotta hustle for those tips and kiss ass like theres no tommorrow... when im high, i just dont give a ****kkkk and im just not as personable with the people who come in so i dont get as much out of them. but then again i have those nights when i give great service and get ****ed over by people and i just need to fire it up cuz like you said bricks you just want to murk fools hahaha for real i hate working with people sometimes.
              LOL yeah no kidding big man I hate having to deal with folks and the ones I deal with are drunk and think they're Spartans

Comment

Working...
              X