Muslim student murders his professor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
    Whats up Elie Seckbach Jr?
    Not much. How are you, Mendel Rothenstein?

Comment

You've been manipulated into thinking that way. And you're gullible and stupid enough to believe it.

Or maybe you're just a racist.

Or both.
      Yeah, seeing muslim violence on a daily basis is just "being manipulated".

wikipedia
      Racism: is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Last I heard, Islam wasn't a race, its a religion.

Comment

http://www.theithacajournal.com/arti...oid+Al-Zahrani

To Qasaimeh, Al-Zahrani did not behave like a Muslim because he smoked tobacco during Ramadan and failed to attend Friday prayer services.
        "He insulted Islam, my religion, which is a good religion," said Samer Salameh, a master's degree candidate, who said Al-Zahrani used the phrase 'garbage in Johnson City' in an apparent reference to a local mosque. "That is not acting like a Muslim."

Comment

Originally posted by Shinerbop View Post
          Yeah, seeing muslim violence on a daily basis is just "being manipulated".

wikipedia
          Racism: is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Last I heard, Islam wasn't a race, its a religion.
          You used one example and went on to state that its only a matter of time before they get wiped out by Americans.

I guess we should get all the Koreans since Cho shot up Virginia Tech too right?.

You are obviously consumed with race. You have a thread about black chicks and "white meat"...

Just stop it.

Comment

Muslims have too much hate in their hearts, kill whoever doesn't agree with your religious beliefs ??? i mean c'mon man ... what's wrong with those extremists?? ... i know it's not EVERYONE ... but all the suicide bombings and terrorist acts are by these extremists ... you can't make excuses for them

Comment

You used one example and went on to state that its only a matter of time before they get wiped out by Americans.

I guess we should get all the Koreans since Cho shot up Virginia Tech too right?.

You are obviously consumed with race. You have a thread about black chicks and "white meat"...

Just stop it.
              Koreans aren't spread around the world killing thousands upon thousands of people in the name of Korea.

And I never said anything negative about the black chick and white guy. Now you're telling me how I feel and think!

Comment

people are reading into this way too much and its just another piece of propaganda against muslims,lets face it it was just another amercian losing the plot and killing a teacher and he happened to be a muslim so its everyone against muslims again.everytime a chsistian student walks into a school and kills his fellow students nobody ever mentions his religion,cant you people still see it how much the media **** with your head, just by the way they write a story,just take a second and think for yourself.you get bad and good people no matter what religion they are

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  people are reading into this way too much and its just another piece of propaganda against muslims,lets face it it was just another amercian losing the plot and killing a teacher and he happened to be a muslim so its everyone against muslims again.everytime a chsistian student walks into a school and kills his fellow students nobody ever mentions his religion,cant you people still see it how much the media **** with your head, just by the way they write a story,just take a second and think for yourself.you get bad and good people no matter what religion they are
                  that's because that christian student doesn't kill people because they don't share his religious beliefs ... i personally don't need any more propaganda ... i DON'T hate Muslims ... but they hate most of us because we aren't Muslim ...

Comment

exactly he killed him because he wasnt teaching islam in the way he liked

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      Propaganda? ******s like you are unbelievable. I think you just say this in your head enough times and you actually start believing it. If we listened to morons like you we would believe muslims aren't doing all of those things at all.
                      Go suck Allah's dick, mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X