Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of Ireland has the most black people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Its Dublin, and as alza pointed out in this thread, the republican movement is anti racist.
    And you are PRO racist.

Edited.
    Last edited by Derranged; 12-01-2009, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      So is there a hood in Dublin?
      There's lots of places that are run down, project type but the people who cause trouble are mostly our cowardly white scumbags who hang in their little gangs.

See some gangs of black and white kids too. Mainly I think white kids here like black kids, because they buy into the hip-hop and rap culture and wear the clothes and chains that some black musical artists wear. It's 'kool' to be like that around here.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        There's lots of places that are run down, project type but the people who cause trouble are mostly our cowardly white scumbags who hang in their little gangs.

See some gangs of black and white kids too. Mainly I think white kids here like black kids, because they buy into the hip-hop and rap culture and wear the clothes and chains that some black musical artists wear. It's 'kool' to be like that around here.
        So you are black and in Ireland? Wtf are you doing in Ireland? You know they are working on a bill to boot unwanted immigrants out? Better start looking for a new home.

Comment

Originally posted by Progenocide View Post
          So you are black and in Ireland? Wtf are you doing in Ireland? You know they are working on a bill to boot unwanted immigrants out? Better start looking for a new home.
          When did I say I was black?

And if they are working on a bill then good, because there's too many people coming over only to beg on the streets. Has to be a better system than that.

Comment

The easiest way to find that out would probably be to just check the crime statistics by region

Comment

Working...
            X