No announcement yet.

Saints vs. Patriots Official Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
    one bad thing with the chargers...they always let you down no matter what...rivers is playing great along with all our receivers while our run game is non-existent...our D is finally pickin it up but we need a dominate pass rush because cromartie and jammer are forced to hold coverages 3 to 5 seconds every down!
    Most give you ****s seeing Brees doing superman **** in New Orleans? If he was doing that in this version of the Chargers, you're talking dynasty!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      Most give you ****s seeing Brees doing superman **** in New Orleans? If he was doing that in this version of the Chargers, you're talking dynasty!
      yeah but when we got rid of him we were in a pretty tuff bind...we dind't think he was living up to expectations and he got hurt at the denver game i was at..(i think like 2nd to last game) of the season..im not sure if he got surgery but it was a pretty serious injury to his throwing shoulder (thanks fcuking john lynch, i've always hated him and he's the one that caused the injury)..and plus we signed rivers for a pretty big chunk of change...overall they came out with a better qb but rivers is very underrated..i like him a lot because he is a competitor tho

Comment

• Ah, John Lynch. We had him for a season and he was shot to ****. Belichick needs to cut back on signing old vets on free agency. We need to start again and rebuild our D on some youth foundation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
          Ah, John Lynch. We had him for a season and he was shot to ****. Belichick needs to cut back on signing old vets on free agency. We need to start again and rebuild our D on some youth foundation.
          because when old guys go there they are revitalized somehow..prime example seau...moss after his **** season with oakland (more blame on the quarterback tho)

did you know the chargers cut wes welker before he ended up on the patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Just woke and found out the score. If people didn't know before, this just confirms it, Saints are for real. If they get the number 1 seed no-one will stop them from going to Miami, the only team that could possibly stop them is the Vikings.

As for the Pats, their best of making the afc championship is getting the number 2 seed in the AFC because their awful on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
              yeah but when we got rid of him we were in a pretty tuff bind...we dind't think he was living up to expectations and he got hurt at the denver game i was at..(i think like 2nd to last game) of the season..im not sure if he got surgery but it was a pretty serious injury to his throwing shoulder (thanks fcuking john lynch, i've always hated him and he's the one that caused the injury)..and plus we signed rivers for a pretty big chunk of change...overall they came out with a better qb but rivers is very underrated..i like him a lot because he is a competitor tho
              Rivers is the truth the guy imo will be the best QB in the NFL in a few years time he is as tough as they come and can mouth off with the best of them. the Chargers should feel privaliged to have him the guy is a stud. If I'm a Chargers fan I'm happy with having Rivers over Brees at this point in time despite Brees MVP play right now. Rivers will be playing lights out for years to come

Comment

Working...
              X