NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
    I'm not gonna front man.

I'm a bit scared right now. Drews knee isn't 100. Pau is kleenex on d. Sasha and Fish are hitting something like a combined 20%. Lamar is Lamar. Its like they get lackadaisical once they grab a tiny lead and let the foot off the gas thinking they can just hit the switch whenever.

Denver is playing with tons more passion and intensity.

I'm hoping like a mofo for a win tomorrow night.
    the only thing that worries me is NOT that the lakers won't win the series , it's that it'll go 7 and they'll be tired when the finals start.

denver can't/won't/ain't winning ****.

this is '99-'00 all over again.

have a tough series with the kings and blazers and everyone saying the lakers lack killer instinct......blah blah blah

this will be the start of another lakers dynasty. once they win one......they'll be unstoppable.

i don't want to hear any knock on pau. everyone talks so much **** but gasol brings it EVERY night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      he will.

kobe just can't put together back to back monster games anymore.

he can give you 1 monster game and then a solid 25-30 point game afterwards.

they need to get him the ball more and just get out of the way.

sometimes they forget to let him touch the ball.

he needs to touch it at least once every possession.
      He only got one touch the hwole last 3 minutes of the third quarter after he got tripped and gave that whole, "oh **** no" look to the camera as the fans chanted Kobe sucks. I texted my friend who's a Laker fan after that and told him don't worry about game 5, Kobe will go off.

I think he'll get 40 easy.

Comment

i don't want to hear any knock on pau. everyone talks so much **** but gasol brings it EVERY night.
        No but the Goods is a total Bust. His whole career.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
          I get where you are coming from. But that's how it is. The big franchises will always be rated higher and overrated by the media. Kind of makes it akward for true fans of their teams who are also objective to the game.

They can beat LA for sure. And they would handle Denver.

To be honest I'd rather lose to the Magic then the Cavs though. I just thought that the Cavs were really really overrated this season.

They had a great regular season but struggled against really good teams.
          Thats no lie. Their regular season record was a bit inflated due to being in the east.

Then you get to the playoffs, and suddenly they start getting hyped as one of the greatest teams of all time,

because they beat the Pistons and Hawks.

Don't get me wrong, they're a good solid team, but people started drinking the kool aid because of their first two opponents.

We've seen what happens when a team matches up with them very well.

all of that camera posing is coming back to haunt them.

Comment

• Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            Jesus ****en christ can anyone help lebron?dude is dropping 40 every night and no one else is showing up
            he's getting tons of help. from the refs......

fuck that ballhog.

it's no coincidence everyone who is good before sucks when they get to his team and people that have left got better.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              I haven't talked about the Magic online much as I keep my bball posts Laker related, but I've been telling my brother and friends before this ECF that the Magic had a serious chance of winning the series. Dudes weren't really feelilng it though. But looking back on the past few years, Orlando has been digging through Cleveland.

They have a great chance of beating my team too. They scare me more than the Cavs coming out of the east. The Laker frontline can't **** with DH and LA always has trouble defending that 3.

Assuming LA wins, its going to be a nail biter.

btw, I rock only two NBA jerseys,

Kobes black number 8, and the blue Hardaway.
              Penny is the reason Im a Magic fan. I don't even remember watching him play much because I was only 6-7 years old, but he's what started it.

Nick Anderson, Horace Grant, Dennis Scott, Shaq, and the crew.

Comment

the only thing that worries me is NOT that the lakers won't win the series , it's that it'll go 7 and they'll be tired when the finals start.

denver can't/won't/ain't winning ****.

this is '99-'00 all over again.

have a tough series with the kings and blazers and everyone saying the lakers lack killer instinct......blah blah blah

this will be the start of another lakers dynasty. once they win one......they'll be unstoppable.

I'm feeling the bold.

and Pau, love him on the offensive side, but man, seriously, he lacks on d. he did get some good blocks on the last game, but he really needs to work on that aspect of his game to really be a complete player. Dude needs to hit the weights too. Bulking up a bit would help him down low.

Comment

he's getting tons of help. from the refs......

fuck that ballhog.

it's no coincidence everyone who is good before sucks when they get to his team and people that have left got better.
                  The officiating tonight was horrible. He trips over himself and gets a foul, and Howard doesn't get one? **** that.

Comment

• Hopefully we can get past Denver and win it. It won't be easy though.

But I can't take this **** anymore. It's been way too ****ing long since that Jersey sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      The officiating tonight was horrible. He trips over himself and gets a foul, and Howard doesn't get one? **** that.
                      if kobe got calls like lebron did......he'd be shooting 40 free throws a night against denver.

they are hacking and grabbing his ass on every play. even when he doesn't have the ball.

Comment

Working...
                      X