NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

Straight comedy.

Too bad the Lakers are possibly on their way out too.

I ****ing hope not, but damn, that **** was hilarious.
    not gonna happen.

denver can't win another game in l.a.

Comment

• **** are ya'll talkin about? Lakers have the advantage.

I want them to lose but theyre in the drivers seat. Gotta win 2morrow tho or it becomes much more interesting...

Comment

• Kobe is going to be a monster tomorrow night. You can tell by his demeanor last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          not gonna happen.

denver can't win another game in l.a.
          I'm not gonna front man.

I'm a bit scared right now. Drews knee isn't 100. Pau is kleenex on d. Sasha and Fish are hitting something like a combined 20%. Lamar is Lamar. Its like they get lackadaisical once they grab a tiny lead and let the foot off the gas thinking they can just hit the switch whenever.

Denver is playing with tons more passion and intensity.

I'm hoping like a mofo for a win tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            What gif is that from LOL. I went into the Sports Guy chat and he said Orlando would be lucky to win a game.

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm surprised. I'm not a biased fan, I try to tell it like it is. I knew Orlando had a great chance to win. I keep telling people, I know I'm the only Magic fan in the room, but I know my team. Just because they aren't flashy doesn't mean they can't win.

Now I hear if they make it to the Finals they will get killed by L.A. It's stupid.
            I get where you are coming from. But that's how it is. The big franchises will always be rated higher and overrated by the media. Kind of makes it akward for true fans of their teams who are also objective to the game.

They can beat LA for sure. And they would handle Denver.

To be honest I'd rather lose to the Magic then the Cavs though. I just thought that the Cavs were really really overrated this season.

They had a great regular season but struggled against really good teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              I'm not gonna front man.

I'm a bit scared right now. Drews knee isn't 100. Pau is kleenex on d. Sasha and Fish are hitting something like a combined 20%. Lamar is Lamar. Its like they get lackadaisical once they grab a tiny lead and let the foot off the gas thinking they can just hit the switch whenever.

Denver is playing with tons more passion and intensity.

I'm hoping like a mofo for a win tomorrow night.
              Keep faith. We always pull a huge win out of our asses. Utah got game 3 we came back and served them. Houston got that split we came to Houston game 3 and took it.

We split with Denver. We come back and win game 3 in a place where they hadn't lost in nearly 2 months.

We also won game 7 after being murdered in game 6 against Houston.

We may be soft but we do have some fight.

Comment

• LOL Cavs in 5. What a total know - nothing.

That guy spends his whole day writing about Tennis or something.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Kobe is going to be a monster tomorrow night. You can tell by his demeanor last night.
                  he will.

kobe just can't put together back to back monster games anymore.

he can give you 1 monster game and then a solid 25-30 point game afterwards.

they need to get him the ball more and just get out of the way.

sometimes they forget to let him touch the ball.

he needs to touch it at least once every possession.

Comment

What gif is that from LOL. I went into the Sports Guy chat and he said Orlando would be lucky to win a game.

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm surprised. I'm not a biased fan, I try to tell it like it is. I knew Orlando had a great chance to win. I keep telling people, I know I'm the only Magic fan in the room, but I know my team. Just because they aren't flashy doesn't mean they can't win.

Now I hear if they make it to the Finals they will get killed by L.A. It's stupid.
                    I haven't talked about the Magic online much as I keep my bball posts Laker related, but I've been telling my brother and friends before this ECF that the Magic had a serious chance of winning the series. Dudes weren't really feelilng it though. But looking back on the past few years, Orlando has been digging through Cleveland.

They have a great chance of beating my team too. They scare me more than the Cavs coming out of the east. The Laker frontline can't **** with DH and LA always has trouble defending that 3.

Assuming LA wins, its going to be a nail biter.

btw, I rock only two NBA jerseys,

Kobes black number 8, and the blue Hardaway.

Comment

• Jesus ****en christ can anyone help lebron?dude is dropping 40 every night and no one else is showing up

Comment

Working...
                      X