No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
    I still have this nagging feeling that Spurs ain't done yet.
    I'll know by half time of game three to start burying them.
    nah, game five will tell the tale. I wouldn't doubt the Spurs winning two at home. Having the energy and ability to get em in L.A I do doubt.

Comment

• Nope. The Spurs ain't done. MAAANUUUUU....
      Just another 20 20 by Timmy skills.

Comment

• Ppl don't talk about the Spurs a lot cause they think they're boring or win too much. ****in babies

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
          Ppl don't talk about the Spurs a lot cause they think they're boring or win too much. ****in babies
          Ole CIA coach. Phil Jackson might have met his match.... Anybody thinking this **** wasn't going 7, was a fool. And guess who wins that ****?

Comment

• skills showed why he is one of the greatest post season players ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
              skills showed why he is one of the greatest post season players ever.
              Yeah he has been.

I mean he's easily the second best player left in the post season right now...........next to Kobe. That's just clear as day.

Probably the second best player in ball maybe. Or James.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Timmy Skills is the greatest Power Forward of all time.

It's not rocket science people.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Yeah he has been.

I mean he's easily the second best player left in the post season right now...........next to Kobe. That's just clear as day.

Probably the second best player in ball maybe. Or James.
                  nobody id rather have on my team in the playoffs. duncan imo is the best player left in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                    nobody id rather have on my team in the playoffs. duncan imo is the best player left in the playoffs.
                    Disagree brohem considering Kobe exists. He's King.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Disagree brohem considering Kobe exists. He's King.
                      stick timmy on any team in the league, they are contenders. cant say the same for kobe.

Comment

Working...
                      X