• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    Alright. Sig it. 5k only though.
    Ok, daughter.

Comment

• Gibson with the three. Tied at 68....in the FOURTH quarter....

Comment

• Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
        Gibson with the three. Tied at 68....in the FOURTH quarter....
        I never understood why KG is so unselfish.

Because he could easily be considered the best modern era post player next to the likes of Shaq and Timmy Skills. He just never takes shots.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          I never understood why KG is so unselfish.

Because he could easily be considered the best modern era post player next to the likes of Shaq and Timmy Skills. He just never takes shots.
          Good point.
          LBJ misses the layup...

Comment

• Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
            Good point.
            LBJ misses the layup...
            If anything, this game wasn't so bad.....because of the 4th quarter alone. However the next is going to be much better.

Because Allen won't be held ****ing scoreless lol and James won't be 2/17.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I love this.

These two beat up on each other for 6-7 games, the Pistons take the Magic out in 5 or less, Stons handle the ECF's in 6 or less.

Then we beat the hell out of the WC team and return to prominence.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                If anything, this game wasn't so bad.....because of the 4th quarter alone. However the next is going to be much better.

Because Allen won't be held ****ing scoreless lol and James won't be 2/17.
                2/18! Get it right, ****er!
                It could ONLY get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                  I love this.

These two beat up on each other for 6-7 games, the Pistons take the Magic out in 5 or less, Stons handle the ECF's in 6 or less.

Then we beat the hell out of the WC team and return to prominence.
                  We'll see about that.

Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
                  2/18! Get it right, ****er!
                  It could ONLY get better.
                  Watch Pierce, Garnett, Cassell, Sczerbiak and Ilgauskas go scoreless.

Comment

• Lebron is obviously the sudden scoring machine at times.

But it's almost like he's mastered throwing up total prayers. 9/10 of all the shots he takes are stupidly difficult and when he's fading away shooting those 3 pointers it's a bad sight. I mean they come off his release like a cannonball and hit somewhere on the other side of the rim.

By no means an accurate shooter.

Comment

• Those two bum ass teams played like the Detroit Pistons yesterday.
                      Boring and very defensive.

Comment

Working...
                      X