Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix, if the West doesn't send PHX, SAS, or DAL, do you agree that they beat themselves out of the championship?

Comment

• Chicago just flat out has a better team than Miami.

I don't want to hear about injuries and how if Shaq and Wade this that. They're just all around better and everyone contributes unlike Miami.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Oh and Jack.....can I say it?

Stick a fork in Miami, they've been cooked long enough kthanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
          utah will win both there home games, read my post again....

and quit ****ing up the quotes
          Yeah they WILL !

Comment

• miami = eliminated.

their's always a next time.

Comment

• is this the first time a current nba champions team looses in the first round of the playoffs? or has it happened in the past

Comment

• GO WARRIORS "WE BELIEVE"

I hate the traffic caused by them and A's, But It's all good!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                  utah is great at home, dont be surprised if they win game 4 there as well.
                  Both teams will win their home games= Houston in Siete.

Comment

• I had no idea the bulls were this good so I picked miami. I picked the warriors in 7 though. I might be right about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                      is this the first time a current nba champions team looses in the first round of the playoffs? or has it happened in the past
                      I'm not sure, but if there has, were they sweeped in round 1? But a BETTER question is... Has there ever been an instance where both reining Eastern and Western Conference Champions have been eliminated in the 1st round? Cuz that's what might happen if Dallas doesn't get their heads out of their asses. They were totally blown out.

Now, there have been 2 instances Where an #8 seed beat a #1 seed. In '94, the Sonics (63-19) lost to the Nuggets (42-40) in the 1st round. In '99, the #8 seed Knicks beat the #1 seed Heat in the 1st round and went all the to the Finals only to be defeated by the Spurs.

Don't forget that every team in the last 30 years to win at least 65 regular-season games has gone on to win the championship. Nine teams prior to this year's Mavs won more than 65 regular season games. Eight of them won NBA titles, and none lost in the opening round. Only 1 team to have won at least 65 regular season games failed to win a title (but didn't lose round 1).

The Mavs won 67 regular season games this year. I think they are the 2nd team in nba history where the #1 seed is trailing 1-2 in the opening round.

If the Mavs lose this series, it will be the biggest choke in NBA history, dare I say in all of sports history.

This has been the year of records for the Mavs. Constantly breaking and setting all-time franchise and NBA records altogether, and this is not a "new record" I want to see.

Man I'm pissed.
                      If they lose on Sunday... It's over. Get the gravestone ready.
                      Last edited by Prostitroop; 04-28-2007, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X