NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sir_Jose View Post
    pffft

Amare started the year playing like ****....you know coming off major surgery and all.

Thats cause Howard is the only good player on that team. Amare plays with Shawn Marion the best p4p rebounder in the sport so thats why his rebounding numbers are what they are.

Marion would also take rebounds away from Howard hell away from anyone cause of the way he just swoops in.

Amare's numbers are what they are cause he plays with two other all-stars and the 6th man of the year.

steve nash helps his numbers, he doesnt take away from them. and as far as rebounds, if amare cant get in the right spot thats his own dam fault....guy is 6'10 270...no reason for him not to average double digits...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
      steve nash helps his numbers, he doesnt take away from them. and as far as rebounds, if amare cant get in the right spot thats his own dam fault....guy is 6'10 270...no reason for him not to average double digits...
      How many teams in the league have 2+ guys averaging double digit rebounds?

Dont hate on STAT he's "Unhateable" at this point.

Comment

How many teams in the league have 2+ guys averaging double digit rebounds?

Dont hate on STAT he's "Unhateable" at this point.
        i dont hate him.... i like him...

just saying that maybe dwight isnt having such a dissapointing year and i used your boy, who is having an equally good year, to help get my point across.

Comment

pffft

Amare started the year playing like ****....you know coming off major surgery and all.

Thats cause Howard is the only good player on that team. Amare plays with Shawn Marion the best p4p rebounder in the sport so thats why his rebounding numbers are what they are.

Marion would also take rebounds away from Howard hell away from anyone cause of the way he just swoops in.

Amare's numbers are what they are cause he plays with two other all-stars and the 6th man of the year.
          Your team don't know how to play come playoff time!

Comment

• Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
            Your team don't know how to play come playoff time!
            You must be Pinoy.

Chups come get this guy.

Comment

• Well hopefully with Wade out the Magic can sneal back into the play-off picture and come in 2nd in the South.......

I just overtook Treez in fantasy hopefully for the rest of the season.

Comment

• Man im done in fantasy. Wade is out and my rebounders are'nt rebounding for ****!

Brand, Gasol and Bogut are playing like ****

Comment

• still first baby. just dealt harrington and mo williams for joe johnson. now ima pick up rudy gay and have a complete squad.

Comment

• Dwight hasnt developed any offensive game yet. He gets all of his points off of dunks and the occasional spin move on the baseline. Thats the only move he has. He might knock down some jump hooks every now and then, but he has problems when he puts the ball on the ground. He also is horrible at free throws. But his potential is insane, and he still plays great defense.

Anyways, heres his dunks he was going to do if he made the 2nd round...

Comment

• Orlando finally won, and Howard hit the free throws down the stretch!

Comment

Working...
                      X