Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is. Those guys are big men but not like Shaq its gonna be a long long time before you see a 7'0 350lb man with the athletism and skill like Shaq.

Dont forget about Joakim Noah(6'11) and Yi Jianlian(7'0) from China who's suppossed to be good to.

damn this draft is gonna be so nasty

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
      And Shaq said he was the last of his kind... smh
      He is.............

Comment

• no one will ever be as dominant as shaq was....

Comment

• Shaq said he was the last dominating big man... well something of that sort.

I guess I worded my first post wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
            no one will ever be as dominant as shaq was....
            Yeah I doubt there will ever be another presence nearly that dominating.

By the way...you see C-Webb ****ting on the Lakers right now? That's right boy...career resurrection time.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post

By the way...you see C-Webb ****ting on the Lakers right now? That's right boy...career resurrection time.
              It's so ****ing stupid how Webber all of a sudden....turned into an all star.

Don't give me this crap about how he's been playing like that for years, either. Where was this Chris Webber all this time?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post

chris webber will **** the bed in the playoffs....like usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

Don't give me this crap about how he's been playing like that for years, either. Where was this Chris Webber all this time?
                  Wha...huh? I don't understand...

I thought we cleared this Webber issue up.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

Not giving a **** in Philly.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                      chris webber will **** the bed in the playoffs....like usual.
                      I hate you.

Comment

Working...
                      X