Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah and I may be forgetting other bets i didn't know i had so if i have a bet w/ you lemme know.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
      My betting summary on this site for all sports looks something like this...

I have 500 Million on a potential Pistons/Suns matchup with Jose

I have 200 Million on Toney/Ruiz with Neils

and yeah that's it. I could 75 mil if you want Chito...if you want to do it just say confirmed on this thread and its done...put it in your sig and all and so will I.
      make it 100 million, could you still afford it? ok, it's confirmed. i'll just donate it to you if the pistons win. i don't have anyone to bet with, except you so i won't forget. and it's really a nice feeling if it's you that i will beat because you're really a die-hard fan of the pistons. ok then.

Comment

oh well ill bet 0 and if i win ill get all the points LoL!

Comment

Originally posted by chito
          make it 100 million, could you still afford it? ok, it's confirmed. i'll just donate it to you if the pistons win. i don't have anyone to bet with, except you so i won't forget. and it's really a nice feeling if it's you that i will beat because you're really a die-hard fan of the pistons. ok then.

Done...it must have sucked to find out yesterday that Shaq bruised his thigh huh?

Comment

We will be seeing a whole lot of this people.

Mark My Words. His thigh will be fine. He could play on a broken leg.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Done...it must have sucked to find out yesterday that Shaq bruised his thigh huh?
              yeah but i don't worry abt. it coz shaq accdg. to him is an old buffalo. he could still play even if he's hurt. have you seen mourning's defense yesterday? i guess he could defend well against ben wallace. we'll see if he could do that.

Comment

Originally posted by chito
                yeah but i don't worry abt. it coz shaq accdg. to him is an old buffalo. he could still play even if he's hurt. have you seen mourning's defense yesterday? i guess he could defend well against ben wallace. we'll see if he could do that.

Zo, for all of his diminished skills these days can still play hard-nosed defense. He's my favorite player ever outside of Michael Jordan of course. I hope him nothing but the best...and it's not really hard to D-up Ben Wallace so he shouldn't have life and death struggles with that. All of this being said, the Pistons are still going to win the championship.

Comment

Zo, for all of his diminished skills these days can still play hard-nosed defense. He's my favorite player ever outside of Michael Jordan of course. I hope him nothing but the best...and it's not really hard to D-up Ben Wallace so he shouldn't have life and death struggles with that. All of this being said, the Pistons are still going to win the championship.
                  Is that really you in your avatar?
                  I thought you were old as in OLD ??

Comment

Pareng chito just let me know if you want to bet with me too

Comment

have you seen yesterday's heat vs pacers? if mourning plays as hard as he played yesterday... there's no stopping the HEAT!!

HEAT RULES!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X